WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

creed and fruitvale station were great movies and coogler did it well (minus the boxing scene). also, if you watch real boxers' reaction to the creed fight scene, they say the fight doesnt look realistic at all. looks like pad work rather than actual boxing. people just get caught up in the whole "shot in 1 take" so they dont realize how bad the choreography really is.

I think coogler is a great director, but not for BP.

Lol I do a lot of boxing and thought the same thing watching creed. Very stiff and “dancy” fighting. They need to go the OG rocky route and make it look ridiculous intentionally

people just get caught up in the whole "shot in 1 take" so they dont realize how bad the choreography really is.
]

You mean people are caught up in the cinematography of a film instead of focusing on realistic choreography? What a wild idea :lol:

Guess what? 99% of movies don’t have realistic fighting choreography.

You mean people are caught up in the cinematography of a film instead of focusing on realistic choreography? What a wild idea :lol:

Guess what? 99% of movies don’t have realistic fighting choreography.

you're right. but Creed's fight scene were so bad that i couldnt focus on the cinematography

Besides the fact that t'challa was a usurper, a cheater and willing to keep his cousin a secret from his family.. The movie was just fine.

Better put some RESPEK on BP! Number 1 Super Hero movie (reviews and box office US). I ain’t gone say it no mo!!!! 97% on RT and 700 million in US!

43147387_171623350436192_1612381565217142259_n.jpg

7b01f728d19ed62cc3609e77165ba233.jpg

f4byke?

Hey guys rewatching the MCU, ive missed some films here and there and forgot most of the earlier films, on what order should I watch it for best viewing I just watched Captain America 1.

Better put some RESPEK on BP! Number 1 Super Hero movie (reviews and box office US). I ain’t gone say it no mo!!!! 97% on RT and 700 million in US!

79% on RT for audience. everyone knows Disney threatens/pays their critics bruh. respect on BP though for breaking multiple box office records.

Nobody remembers that review for a reason

when i posted that review everyone in this thread got their panties in bunch and turned to keyboard warriors :rofl:

They better not do my man Thor dirty like that....a God has no need for some peasant space suit.

Man that description sounds pretty cool....seems like Tony and Scott gonna have a dope bromance in A4, if anything I’m happy Antman is getting a pivotal spot in the movie.

Hey guys rewatching the MCU, ive missed some films here and there and forgot most of the earlier films, on what order should I watch it for best viewing I just watched Captain America 1.

You're on the right path. Watch Winter Soldier, Civil War, Infinity Wars. Those are the top 3 out of 5 movies in the MCU. Sprinkle Black Panther and Guardians 1 and you'll be satisfied.

You're on the right path. Watch Winter Soldier, Civil War, Infinity Wars. Those are the top 3 out of 5 movies in the MCU. Sprinkle Black Panther and Guardians 1 and you'll be satisfied.

Ive watched them already, Im going iron man now right?

Back
Top Bottom