WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

28dbae7.jpg

The kicker in the end was when he had a hard time with one businessman with a gun lol

I'd sooner watch re-watch BvS before watching IF again

Wanna bet on that?

And what we calling a "flop"?

:lol: @ tried telling us.

You would've rightfully got laughed at

Werent you arguing that Fox-Men's Dark Phoenix had a better trailer? :lol:

Captain Marvel gonna do #s just off the name alone. I just believe it won’t be as good as many expect. Movie just seems boring from the trailer.

Wanna bet on that?

And what we calling a "flop"?

:lol: @ tried telling us.

You would've rightfully got laughed at

Werent you arguing that Fox-Men's Dark Phoenix had a better trailer? :lol:

I would’ve got rightfully laughed at. I did and I didn’t get rightfully laughed at, did I?

That’s the thing.. no one said Captain Marvel was going to flop.. well before today/yesterday. We were saying the first trailer was lackluster. Somehow that turned into believing it was going to flop or wasn’t going to be better than Dark Phoenix. Just cause we thought the trailer could be better doesn’t mean we don’t think it’s goong to be a good film. We just expects more from the trailer. IMO it’s one of the worse first trailers in recent MCU memory.

If A4 starts 5 years later (it does), what would have Captain Marvel been doing in the time being? Does it take her 5 years to Uber back to Earth?

Captain Marvel gonna do #s just off the name alone. I just believe it won’t be as good as many expect. Movie just seems boring from the trailer.
Well I can't speak on anyone's expectations especially the "as good" aspect.

I expect it to be better than anything Sony, Fox or DC has come out with.

I expect it to be a better movie than the lowers tier MCU movies. Then I expect it to be better than some middle tier ones as well.

But I'll wait for the movie for more declarative statements.

I would’ve got rightfully laughed at. I did and I didn’t get rightfully laughed at, did I?
I think everybody but one ignored the post actually but I did laugh when I read it.

Should've quoted you and said you were crazy but you already disclaimers ya post with I'm in the minority so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom