WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Is it just me or does Spidey’s new suit looks like it’s made/or part vibranium. Could be possible that Shuri hooked it up?

484DE837-0D51-48AF-93EA-AECD5AB831C9.jpeg

Is it just me or does Spidey’s new suit looks like it’s made/or part vibranium. Could be possible that Shuri hooked it up?

484DE837-0D51-48AF-93EA-AECD5AB831C9.jpeg
I mean vibranium really doesn't exist so...

We just talking about texture and cloth they been using for these costumes :lol: I would say that doesn't look much like either of BP's costumes that both incorporated vibranium.

But maybe. Although that's a bit overboard.

Last edited:
They will NOT allow that movie to be bad. A4 really does depend on the movie delivering in all aspects

Kinda like when Iron fist was trash and it really killing the defenders. They won’t let that happen

They will NOT allow that movie to be bad. A4 really does depend on the movie delivering in all aspects

Kinda like when Iron fist was trash and it really killing the defenders. They won’t let that happen
Yea iron fist took the wind out of my sail but the defenders was just not that good either.

Some of the releases in 2014 :

TASM2
Transformers 4
GOTG
X Men DOFP
Winter Soldier
Big Hero 6
Godzilla
Mockingjay 1

I remember thinking that ALL of these cant be successes.

And the only one to be considered a flop was TASM2 and it made over 700 mill.

Some of the releases in 2014 :

TASM2
Transformers 4
GOTG
X Men DOFP
Winter Soldier
Big Hero 6
Godzilla
Mockingjay 1

I remember thinking that ALL of these cant be successes.

And the only one to be considered a flop was TASM2 and it made over 700 mill.
I'm confused. Why specifically 2014? Why are we talking about non cbm lol

Back
Top Bottom