WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

they've been shooting outside the US from the beginning of production

they barely started filming in the US, of course some of the scenes are going to be in NY/US

come on now!

When your girl is taller than you :nthat: Marvel knows the swag. RIP Steve Ditko!

5E265809-CE5B-4C8A-8B5C-0119B2D7951F.jpeg

Marvel studios is clever. Spidey encountering villains on a school trip around the world. You would think a couple of smart ppl would figure out his secret identity if spider man is wherever the school trip is at though.

Zendaya's character will figure it out.

Marvel studios is clever. Spidey encountering villains on a school trip around the world. You would think a couple of smart ppl would figure out his secret identity if spider man is wherever the school trip is at though.

Zendaya's character will figure it out.
I actually find that too obvious and dumb.

And I'm not surr they'll come up with excuses to explain that away anyway. Especially if characters think about th3 coincidence in Homecoming.

Good thing it doesn't bother me much.

One thing for sure, people on the bridge when Peter jumped out of the bus in IW know that Spider-Man is a kid.

New Spider-Man suit pretty dope, love how it resembles the black and red suit from the old comics..

Back
Top Bottom