WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

man am i the only one not feeling brie lawson for this role?

Like she's the one thats supposed to save us from Thanos?

We supposed to get behind her after one movie after being invested in everyone else for 8-10 years?

ima still see it that weekend but man im not excited at all

man am i the only one not feeling brie lawson for this role?

Like she's the one thats supposed to save us from Thanos?

We supposed to get behind her after one movie after being invested in everyone else for 8-10 years?

ima still see it that weekend but man im not excited at all

Umm didn't take long to get behind spidey and the whole of wakanda

Umm didn't take long to get behind spidey and the whole of wakanda

Spider-Man and Black Panther are A and B list Marvel characters respectively. Captain Marvel is D list. She needs more fleshing out before just being inserted as the strongest MCU character to date by far. Of course they’re going about it the right way with a solo film and then introducing her into the group frey but it feels undeserving. And it’s mostly because Brie doesn’t come off as believable in the role so it makes it that much more apparent. The trailer scenes of her come off like she’s herself is kind of like “whatever” with the role

I said from jump that this was going to be in the Ant-Man/Doctor Strange range of MCU films. It’s not going to be complete ***, but it’ll only be mid tier AT BEST!

Spider-Man and Black Panther are A and B list Marvel characters respectively. Captain Marvel is D list

They still accomplished something.. which is the very simple point I was making

They also did it with dr strange

I'm not saying they hit the mark here.. only that they hit the mark with those

I mean Doctor Strange was pretty great, and I was sold from the first trailer.

I'll say that this will PROBABLY be an objectively better movie than Wonder Woman, but at least the WW trailers were fire.

Binary CM looking like something straight out of a DBZ videogame.

Trailer still had a leash on it. Exapanded on a bit of the teaser but the full story easnt just shown.

From what I get though, she thinks she's Kree, ppl on earth probably think she's dead, somehow crash landed some place where the Kree found her and messed with her memories while also making her part Kree. Realizes she's some pawn in the Kree/Skrull war and rebels.

Only thing I didn't like was how she delivered that line about ending the war. That though may have been the take for the trailer and changed or removed for the movie.

I said from jump that this was going to be in the Ant-Man/Doctor Strange range of MCU films. It’s not going to be complete ***, but it’ll only be mid tier AT BEST!

Strange and especially Antman are underrated. There was passion behind the film and it’s trailers. This Boden and Fleck duo I said from the minute I watched Mississippi Grind that this isn’t their style and this trailer is backing that claim. Granted it’s only 2 minutes of a 2 hr film but I saw nothing from a cinematographer perspective that “wowed” me and this is a film with the strongest Marvel character shown on film mind you. Regardless, they’ll get my money at least once and a fair judgement.

2F69FAA7-FE2C-415E-9D24-90BD7EF7876C.jpeg

Is it just me or does Brie Larson not sound "military" or "hardcore" enough?

She legit delivers her lines like a college freshman and not a military vet/Kree warrior

To me, she's coming off like Chris Evans.. except Chris evans looks the part, plus he's a dude from 100 years or whatever ago

Same as WS, they got a lot going.. or even the Dora milaje, they look they part

To me, she's coming off like Chris Evans.. except Chris evans looks the part, plus he's a dude from 100 years or whatever ago

Same as WS, they got a lot going.. or even the Dora milaje, they look they part

Nah Evans came off as a 40’s do-gooder. It’s why A1 was so great seeing that personality in modern day with narcissist Tony Stark, a literal god in Thor, a monster in Banner and super spies fighting aliens in modern day.

Larson is just not coming off as charming at all.

I say this as a Brie Larson fan.

I do not find her remotely believable.

Yea this is prolly the only casting that they got wrong. I'll at least wait till I see the movie before I call her a bust tho.

Gal was at least convincing as Wonder Woman, by the time the BvS trailer dropped tho..

Jus got done watching it. Didn’t “WOW” me like the 1st teaser did but I’m still gonna see it.

Pretty much. It was straight and depending on your anticipated or disdain for the movie, I don’t think it would’ve moved anybody’s meter.

But yeah, I’m gonna need those tix to drop so I can secure my Dolby seats ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom