WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

7EB293F1-830E-46C4-96C9-AC76FF54D150.jpeg

The only person who can save this Captain Marvel film
-_-

Man all criticism for Brie, you kinda feel for her. But at the same time, Marvel can do no wrong especially after the fox merger. There’s so much material to come, and if captain marvel fails, then so what? The dark world and iron man 3 were monstrosities, but they’re still characters we love. We have yet to actually see Captain marvel, but I bet we’ll like her after.

I’m ahead of the curve with IW. That movie wasn’t it and given a little bit of hindsight people will see it too. I mean people are JUST now admitting to themselves that TLJ was the worst Star Wars ever and I sounded that alarm the day before the movie released too.
A ton of people hated TLJ when it came out including NT. Seems like you're the only one that hates IW which is fine imo.

As far as the CM trailer. It doesn't have me hype but I am interested. I personally had the same feeling about Ant-Man and I ended up loving it.

TLJ was an abomination

IW, was the best MCU movie to date.. and only behind TDK as far as CBMs go, for me

Captain me too :rolleyes, but really

I just can’t, she’s horrible :lol: all the build up to be put on a horrible actress is not a good move. Marvel was bound to mess up and it looks like this is it. And my goodness tone down the spice girls “girl power” down a bit. It’s cool when it’s implied but not throw at your face

Last edited:
She's so OP. Ripping ships in half like it's paper. She probably could've stopped the invasion of wakanda on her own.

She's so OP. Ripping ships in half like it's paper. She probably could've stopped the invasion of wakanda on her own.

Maybe at the end of the movie she gets nerfed, but still super powerful enough to lead the remaining avengers vs thanos in A4

This is probably the closest I'll get to SS2 in my life time :lol:

Captain me too :rolleyes, but really

I just can’t, she’s horrible :lol: all the build up to be put on a horrible actress is not a good move. Marvel was bound to mess up and it looks like this is it. And my goodness tone down the spice girls “girl power” down a bit. It’s cool when it’s implied but not throw at your face
This false narrative that Brie is a horrible actress all cuz of a teaser and a trailer is wild ridiculous.

Y'all constantly saying she's a bad fit is one thing but bad actress when you don't even watch movies like that :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom