WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This false narrative that Brie is a horrible actress all cuz of a teaser and a trailer is wild ridiculous.

Y'all constantly saying she's a bad fit is one thing but bad actress when you don't even watch movies like that :lol: :smh:

Yup.. right now she just looks like a poor fit for the role.. but she has done work as an actress

For me, just feels like they need someone more athletic looking to feel like they legit fit that part

14F2A9D1-1222-40D5-9E50-DCC9850A1627.gif

Spoiler Alert :pimp:

I ***** with her

I don't care what yall say

The trailer was good

Hopefully the movie lives up to the hype

Based on people's opinions on her outside of her acting, I already knew people was gonna go into it like this in here. The shots of her as CM at the end suited up look Amazing. Jude Law is gonna give us some serious dialogue. Trailer was cool. Not bad at all like some want it to be. I can't wait.

Last edited:
I told yall this isnt why we needed a trailer for A4....
@lamekilla in here going off. Lol
Almost got me convinced this os going to be more trash than I originally thought.

(Shouldve been winnick tho)

Glad to see my NT fam not falling into the hype with that extra average trailer.

BTW Captain American Winter Soilder Trailer 2. Best marvel trailer til this date still

Also I feel like the trailers aren't showing her full personality. You'd probably have to see the full movie for that.

Too much of twitter is criticizing her 'flat acting' and not considering the plot.

Brainwashed super soldier trying to regain her memories. Of course Brie's acting is going to look 'flat'. I'm willing to bet as the movie goes on she will liven up as she remembers more of how she used to be.

Last edited:
SHOULDVE BEEN WINNICK
kw.jpg

MQDI8nP

I said from jump that this was going to be in the Ant-Man/Doctor Strange range of MCU films. It’s not going to be complete ***, but it’ll only be mid tier AT BEST!
I'll go to see Jude Law.
I mean Doctor Strange was pretty great, and I was sold from the first trailer.

I'll say that this will PROBABLY be an objectively better movie than Wonder Woman, but at least the WW trailers were fire.

On eye candy alone Gal Gadot is worth a ticket.
Captain me too :rolleyes, but really

I just can’t, she’s horrible :lol: all the build up to be put on a horrible actress is not a good move. Marvel was bound to mess up and it looks like this is it. And my goodness tone down the spice girls “girl power” down a bit. It’s cool when it’s implied but not throw at your face
She has the superpower to go binary or pull out her phone and twitter shame somebody.
Will the girls go see it in droves to prop that box office up? Or not?
Also I feel like the trailers aren't showing her full personality. You'd probably have to see the full movie for that.

Too much of twitter is criticizing her 'flat acting' and not considering the plot.

Brainwashed super soldier trying to regain her memories. Of course Brie's acting is going to look 'flat'. I'm willing to bet as the movie goes on she will liven up as she remembers more of how she used to be.
Acting isn't the only thing that is flat with her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Homie this is a marvel trailer. Should of been at least 4-5 jokes in it and a few one liners. She trash bruh... TRASH :lol:

Homie this is a marvel trailer. Should of been at least 4-5 jokes in it and a few one liners. She trash bruh... TRASH :lol:

That’s true....she has that Arnold T1 dialogue count....the more I see the trailer, the more garbage it looks and everytime I see that “HER” turned into “HERO” I cringe, talmbout on the nose with capitalizing on the current me too/feminist movement....lord...if that’s where they have to go with the advertisement to push this as opposed to its entertainment value, you know it doesn’t have much to offer

Back
Top Bottom