WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Everyone knows once you not like one thing about a movie, you go on a crusade. You had a 3 month post rant on IW even before you saw the movie and committed to being that way until you saw it :lol:

:lol: I do the same when I’m in love with a film too. I say what a lot of people don’t want to say because of this group think society we’re in everyone wanting to be PC all the time. And I went on my IW tirade two days before the movie released :lol: once Australia got the film and official spoilers were out I let everyone know that this isn’t the film we were looking for.

“Banner can’t transform into Hulk?!”

“Thanos cries cause he has to kill to get an infinity gem?!”

“SPIDER-MAN DIES?!?!?”

I’M LETTING THE YOPPA SING!

:lol:

:smh:

Yeah...... and everyone being a fan of wonder woman throws that right out the window. Don’t use that weak play to “fix” everything

Man the same anti-feminist dudes that complained about promo for WW just changed their tune when none of that was in the movie.
Bunch of dudes aggy about a trailer of a female led Marvel movie. Marvel or die! Is you down, *****?

No, I meant Daredevil. There is a lot of online & NT hate for Karen Page. I thought the character was fine.

This last season of DD was solid, but a lot of dudes on NT had sooooo many negative things to say about everything about Karen Page.

Now that you mentioned it, there's a good segment of hate for Jessica Jones to.
Serious, JJ was the best done Marvel character on TV.

Everyone knows where my disdain for that movie comes from and it has nothing to do with Mary Sue *** Rey. Rey had every reason to be Luke Skywalker’s daughter and for there to be an ACTUAL story behind the film and the events but Kathleen Kennedy legitimately being sexist would rather Rey be the strongest jedi randomly rather than fall in line with patriarchal design that dealt with the sins of the fathers past...you know the actual story line that Star Wars was built on.

I’m sleep though.

Kathleen Kennedy is a sexist now? Lol

not a knock on JJ.. but i'd rank her 3rd or 4th after: legion, daredevil/punisher then i'd say it was a toss up between her or luke

her season definitely had a stronger finish than the 1st luke cage season.. but all of the above are wayyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of the garbage that was iron fist.. but daredevil was the only 1 with a strong follow up season, to me

Kathleen Kennedy is a sexist now? Lol

F6EAAD74-0557-49E8-87AD-AFA16F090307.jpeg

Lol. You cant say u dont like anything anymore without someone using an -ism or an -ist against you. Geezus this current climate is weak

Sure you can. If it doesn't include those things. We can all pretend we don't have a list of female characters that are hated for minute reasons. But I don't care anymore. Not the thread for it.

so you aint watched season 2 of DD. or punisher?

what about legion?

Lol. I’ll finish DD if it that good. Don’t care for all the demo stuff with Legion, and after reading the reviews on Punisher going to pass on the ultra-violent.

Sure you can. If it doesn't include those things. We can all pretend we don't have a list of female characters that are hated for minute reasons. But I don't care anymore. Not the thread for it.
I was talking in general but i have specific reasons as to why im not a fan of brie for this role.

I liked JJ a lot (both seasons). But I saw a lot of negative comments about her & the show particularly the last season. Some of her but a lot towards Trish, that character Alisa (is that her name?), & Jeri Hogarth.

I think it's funny one of the criticisms of Brie is the height... Like no one complained about Hugh Jackman being so tall for Wolvie whose supposed to be fierce 5'2".

Man, I hate hate hated the Wolverine movies... Logan was ok, but the previous 2 & all them X Men movies were terrrrrrible..

Thor is supposed to be like 6'6" in comics, perhaps taller... They have to do the old Yul Brenner trick in shots to have him standing on stuff to make Hemsworth look towering.

a lot actually complained about Jackmans height especially since he didn't start out as shredded as he was in the last couple of films

even to this day they want someone like tom hardy to play the next wolverine because dude is a short and stocky dude like logan

Lol, Tom Hardy is 5'9" though. :lol:

I know that's not "real" tall but that's not short either considering a lot of these NTers are like 5'7" & what not... >D

I had to begrudgingly like Logan though because I hate hate hated the first 2 Wolvie movies... He is my favorite comic character & what "they" did in those first 2 movies is unforgivable especially the way "they" butchered the Japanese story line.

Last edited:
I think it's funny one of the criticisms of Brie is the height... Like no one complained about Hugh Jackman being so tall for Wolvie whose supposed to be fierce 5'2".

Man, I hate hate hated the Wolverine movies... Logan was ok, but the previous 2 & all them X Men movies were terrrrrrible..

Thor is supposed to be like 6'6" in comics, perhaps taller... They have to do the old Yul Brenner trick in shots to have him standing on stuff to make Hemsworth look towering.

Hugh Jackman is one of the oddest miscast in CBM film history but he at least had passion for the role. I haven’t seen anyone mention anything about Brie’s height. What’s wrong with her height??

And I’ve met Chris Hemsworth before, he’s a behemoth in person. He’s probably like a solid 6’4 240-250. Shook my hand and made me feel so puny. :lol: really cool in person

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom