WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel films do numbers. This is a fact. Most of their films are good, its just some aren't as good as others. I think $675 million for Captain Marvel is a fair prediction (and not that damn $1.4 billion E everysingletime is talkin about). Just over Thor 2 and less than CA:TWS. It won't do Wonder Woman numbers.
I never said it was going to do exactly the same as frozen. I said the same ppl who carried frozen will carry Captain Marvel to a billion.

Just watched the trailer
something bland about it lol or her acting at least
but she def looks OP :lol:

I love Brie Larson but damn, that Capt Marvel looks like a Star Trek Generations remake... Same cinematography, costumes... :lol:

Marvel movies have become so bad... When I think Marvel movies, I think about Tony Stark's malibu digs being destroyed by 2 approaching helicopters mounted with missiles... Despite having Jarvis, no early warning, no anti aircraft tech... Just a Dr. pointing out the helicopters on the flat screen. :rofl:

The trailer for IM2 was one of the best Marvel has put out, movie was so trash tho...lol

The big thing that's hard for me to get past is how terrible the CGI is with a majority of the Marvel flicks, especially the newer ones.

I loved loved loved Black Panther chiefly because of how refreshingly different it was amongst the other Marvel movie slop, but even the CGI in that flick was horrible.

The cinematography is also terrible for these flicks. It looks like TNT show or something. The photography is so mundane. If you're going to spend money on production of these flicks, take care in that to...

IMO most of these movies aren't going to age well. They're going to look very very dated like those pitiful X-Men movies & those horrible horrible toney macguire Spidey movies...

Spider-Man 2 is overrated garbage. What Sam Raimi did with those films looking back was absolutely awful

Raimi films hold up as raimi films.. they have not aged well

Train scene is still up there.. just like nightcrawler scene in x2

I enjoy raimi movies, so I'm willing to look past certain things.. movie isn't better than say blade 2 or hellboy 2 as overall films as we move away from the films

Now the MCU CGI is trash?

This thread is always lit with hot takes after a trailer is posted :lol: :nthat:

Did you watch the Black Panther CGI??? Ish was comical. Some of the cgi was terrible in IW too... especially the scenes where Spiderman and IM have their helmtets off.

It's not only the mistakes that are made, it's the quality of the work to. They might as well make animated movies at this point...

CGI in some parts of IW were TRASH! Especially Banner in the Hulk Buster when Thor showed up. Oh, and War Machine when he was looking for Sam after he got dusted.

BP CG was decent at best

And near the end they got pretty lazy with the advanced Wakandan tech. That whole scene with Ross remote piloting the ship was whack.

Spiderman 2 still one of the GOAT comic book movies, that move has aged very well...you buggin
I find New Yorkers have an affinity for Spidey 2 because of the post 9/11 feels the movie has. I get it, but I never liked it. Never cared for any of the raimi Spidey movies.

I think yall are being kinda harsh on this trailer. By no means is it mind blowing, but for a second trailer I thought it was pretty good. Gave me just enough to be excited for. And even if it didn't, imma still see it in theaters ( I haver never and will never miss a marvel or dc movie in theaters). I look at Brie the same way I look at Gal Gadot. People were doubting Gal's ability to carry WW, but I had faith from the start. And I feel the same way about Brie. I believe she will do an excellent job playing Captain marvel.
The funny thing about the revisionist history is just to trash Brie dudes were saying at least Fam's height made her intimidating :lol:

**** had me amused. Dudes talking like they never met an intimidating female in their life.

Back
Top Bottom