WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

And to be honest: I can see MCU going very female heavy and using X-23 as Wolverine real quick. Only a matter of time until Black Girl Iron Man comes. Her name is RiRi right?

Let’s be real: a lot of MCU derives from the Ultimate Universe. Ultimate Wolvie is 6’1. No point in making him tiny now.

How tall are Tony and Steve?

Cause RDJ is probably 5'7.. chris evans is 6'0.. hell I think Jeremy Renner is 5'8 or 5'9

Dude who plays falcon is 5'9 I think

rdj always wears lifts though :lol:

Robert-Downey-Jr-Films-Avengers-Infinity-War-with-Benedict-Cumberbatch-New-Set-Photos-the-avengers-40531741-817-1222.jpg
wl83HDb.jpg

How tall are Tony and Steve?

Cause RDJ is probably 5'7.. chris evans is 6'0.. hell I think Jeremy Renner is 5'8 or 5'9

Dude who plays falcon is 5'9 I think

Looks like the retconned a lot because I clearly remember a Wizard Magazine stating he was 6’1 in a wolvie vs wolvie faceoff “tale of the tape.”

According to the Wikis (all Ultimate of course)

Wolverine - 5’9
Stark - 6’1 no armor
Cap - 6’3

I knew reading the comics they tried to turn the Ultimate Universe more into the mainstream through the years and artist did shrink Wolverine from the early issues, but I guess everyone wants a short Wolverine. Whatever Marvel....

I'm not blown away by the trailer... and Brie herself doesn't seem to look comfortable in the role. I'm a fan of hers too, but she seems off. Let's not confuse things though... no one better be saying "I told you so" because a vast majority of the criticism on Brie was blatantly misogynistic and sexist prior to ANY trailers being released. Spy shots of the set or an unflattering candid shot and people were letting it fly. We'll see once the movie releases, but I definitely think the movie might be in the lower tier.

The de-aging of Jackson looks incredible, though.

I'm not blown away by the trailer... and Brie herself doesn't seem to look comfortable in the role. I'm a fan of hers too, but she seems off. Let's not confuse things though... no one better be saying "I told you so" because a vast majority of the criticism on Brie was blatantly misogynistic and sexist prior to ANY trailers being released. Spy shots of the set or an unflattering candid shot and people were letting it fly. We'll see once the movie releases, but I definitely think the movie might be in the lower tier.

Looks off how?

I think the acting is by design. It's just how the character is supposed to be. Brainwashed amnesiac rediscovering her past. To me the stilted personality makes sense if that's what you're referring to.

Very valid point!

Yea the de-aging of Nick is crazy. Glad someone finally mentioned it.

After the first trailer someone mentioned that Nick Fury actually looks younger than how Sam Jack did in the 90s, and I didn't see it. But I see it now. 90s Nick Fury is baby faced.

Looks off how?

I think the acting is by design. It's just how the character is supposed to be. Brainwashed amnesiac rediscovering her past. To me the stilted personality makes sense if that's what you're referring to.

to me, she doesnt look the part.. i enjoy most of her work.. but like with king kong, she doesnt have the look the role calls for

like with steve, he's also supposed to seem off because he's a man out of his element being 100 years later than the time he's accustomed too.. also with WW, she's supposed to be naive, she amongst people she's never been around and a world she's never been a part of

i get what they're trying to do with the character on that part.. but for me, it's seeing her in the role as this military person and then what she becomes

if gal didnt gain the weight she didnt, i woudlnt see it either.. hell, i still cant really see don cheadle as a fit look wise for the role he has (which would be the best example of a 'bad fit' within the MCU to me).. i see rhodey more as tony's buddy than an actual lieutenant colonel

I see Captain Marvel as more WS than Cap. Brainwashed, out of time, memories starting to come back over time.

facts, getting tired of yall throwing around this sexist and misogynistic label all the time to cover up the fact we just don't like her in the role. Why yall ain't using that in the reverse, Amel was in here all about her body and her nice sized rack (for him) and how she fits this role and looks good in the suit. beautiful girl blah blah.. aint no one out here calling that misogynistic or sexist tho...
chill and go about your day.

facts, getting tired of yall throwing around this sexist and misogynistic label all the time to cover up the fact we just don't like her in the role. Why yall ain't using that in the reverse, Amel was in here all about her body and her nice sized rack (for him) and how she fits this role and looks good in the suit. beautiful girl blah blah.. aint no one out here calling that misogynistic or sexist tho...
chill and go about your day.

Me sexist?
th

If you do t like CM is because you’re sexist? Man don’t let that beta show too much fellas

no, not at all

There were CLEARLY a ton of people who didnt like Black Panther not for its story telling and cimena mechanics but they were instead leaning towards racism.

Same thing for CM, there will be some who wont like her for her acting, etc. but a fair share who are clearly sexist and misogynist.

STILL doesn’t make sense. Captain Marvel is female. I’ve not read ONE person say they don’t like the trailer becuase the lead is female. NOT ONE.

Don’t think you guys understand what those words mean. Serious

STILL doesn’t make sense. Captain Marvel is female. I’ve not read ONE person say they don’t like the trailer becuase the lead is female. NOT ONE.

Don’t think you guys understand what those words mean. Serious

dude, no one is going to outright say "I dont like what I saw because she is a female". There are implicit ways to go around it, and when you see certain peoples tone when talking about Brie and other females in other post you can imply they are sexist. WTF

Back
Top Bottom