WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

blastercombo blastercombo whats going on Jr., Im gonna call you that going forward you be everywhere I am on NT. You are my little son, go along now boy.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro its all love "brother"
You’re lame. Should I repeat it? I’ll say it again just in case, you’re lame. The consensus is out in that. You keep trying to engage me in conversation too. It’s creepy. The block button is for creepy dudes like you. I’m not into you so stop.

Gonna block you now. Try that with someone else.

blastercombo blastercombo junior, I was engaging with Tek maestro, then you came along as usual with your nonsense. Go back up and read what you said.

anyway, dont @ me again and enjoy the rest of your day BOY

bet. its crazy. dude acting like any criticism of that movie is unfair because it was an achievement in black film. my dude tried to revoke my whole life lmaoooooo
Yeah, dude gives off this weird men’s underwear sniffer vibe. Do you but I’m just not ok with that. Had to block. I can live without that in my life thanks

giphy.gif

Great, no.

Good, yes.

The only GREAT MCU films are WS, CW, A1

Good MCU, IW, BP, Ragnorak, GOTG1, IM1/2, etc
I'd rearrange that a bit.
I would say
Best WS, CW, A1 (A1 isn't in my personal best btw)
Great, IW BP Rag, Gotg1 , IM 1, Antman, FA
good Antman 2, Im 2, Gotg2,
bad, Thor 1/2, IM 3

this is what has u in ur feelings like a lil girl. i already said from the jump i liked it. now ur talking about having the same energy. the only thing ive argued from the jump is dude had some corny scenes. ur mad cuz the scene that made u feel like ud connected with your ancestors i dismissed as corny.
pull ur skirt UP
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

In retrospect Thor 1 is good NOW as some spin off or whatever. Now that we’ve seen the growth it works but his acting at the time was dry and the movie wanted to be uber serious

Once again, here is the official definitive top 10 of MCU movies.

1. Infinity War (the most satisfying movie experience I have ever had, they promised and they DELIVERED)
2. Black Panther (this movie was bigger than comic books)
3. Winter Soldier (to me the movie that even non comic book people will still love)
4. Avengers 1 (you cannot underestimate what this movie accomplished)
5. Guardians 2 (the visually best looking MCU movie and to me the funniest)
6. Civil War
7. Age of Ultron
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Spider Man: Homecoming
10. Iron Man 1

This is set in stone and cannot be changed

Once again, here is the official definitive top 10 of MCU movies.

1. Infinity War (the most satisfying movie experience I have ever had, they promised and they DELIVERED)
2. Black Panther (this movie was bigger than comic books)
3. Winter Soldier (to me the movie that even non comic book people will still love)
4. Avengers 1 (you cannot underestimate what this movie accomplished)
5. Guardians 2 (the visually best looking MCU movie and to me the funniest)
6. Civil War
7. Age of Ultron
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Spider Man: Homecoming
10. Iron Man 1

This is set in stone and cannot be changed
Reported for posting trash

CJMcfly26 CJMcfly26 Age of Ultron has gotten better as time went on, the fact they had to juggle all those story-lines and start setting up Civil War and Black Panther was done pretty well, initially I didn't like it that much but after seeing it more recently I can say I definitely appreciate what they were trying to accomplish

Ragnorok on the other hand was HILARIOUS the first time I saw it, but the jokes are pretty one dimensional and the movie lack real depth. I still like it however

As weird as it sounds, at this point in time I'm a little more excited to see where they take this beast of a series in the future rather than the actual conclusion of this first saga. *shrug*

When you make a silly list like that you sort of set back the last 2 days of bickering youve been doing.
Whether your list is a joke or not.

Back
Top Bottom