WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

F1C4D4B8-6B79-4BE6-B566-0E100C26F3A6.png

The video was too large to post but here they are reppin Wakanda. When I’m looking at other tables they raise their X over their heads so I can notice them lol

Some have their Avengers ID cards. You can peep one of the kids in the front with it in their hands

I'd fight t'challa in ritual combat for the right to wife Nakia. I'm sure as long as he doesn't have his mom and five other billion ppl helping him cheat I'd win.

The video was too large to post but here they are reppin Wakanda. When I’m looking at other tables they raise their X over their heads so I can notice them lol

Some have their Avengers ID cards. You can peep one of the kids in the front with it in their hands

im pretty sure this is the "akon - locked up" cross not the wakanda salute.

jk

newjack01.jpg

If you read the article it clearly originated from west africa. Just because black americans championed it during a political movement doesn't make it an American invention.

Back
Top Bottom