WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You got little white kids wanting to be black panther for Halloween.. no clue how y'all can put boyz in the hood or hidden figures on THAT level

C8A0ED06-63F0-4444-AABC-D590162BC14A.jpeg

This was literally my entire school on Halloween. My school is roughly 50% white, 30% latino, 15% asian and a handful are black. I walk into classes for observation or support, or into the cafeteria during lunch or assembly and all you see is 95% of the students either running to me or standing on their seats throwing up an X or screaming "Wakanda Forever".

My favorite is the 4th/5th grade reading and literacy class. When I walk into that class, there's this group of about 7 kids who immediately hit the Black Panther ceremony flow

GentleVigorousArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif

I'm such a distraction lol. Maybe I'll record it for y'all

The only color that matters is green. And the most successful film franchise that puts Spider-Man and Iron Man on film created its most successful solo franchise called BLACK PANTHER that had an ALL BLACK CAST and dealt with the plight of the BLACK COMMUNITY and it was CELEBRATED by EVERY RACE IN THE WORLD. Let it marinate. A lot of y’all are on y’all Harriet Beecher Stowe soapbox trying to downplay how important this film was.
ALL FACTS!!!!!

we are talking about the movie, not what they did in real life. Yes, going to the moon was important, but we arent talking about the non fiction vs fiction.

We are talking about how important the film was the culture....let me try to get some work done ive been arguing for like 2 straight days smh
I get that you're talking pop culture (ie ticket sales) aspect now and not real world scenario, carry on.

Last edited:
Only thing that's lacking in Hayley is the hips. Everything else is amazing to the point that I can over look that.

You got a couple non blacks tryna argue which movie had a bigger inpaxt culturally. Thats funny first of all :lol: You can have an opinion on the film all you want on whether it was overrated or not but BP clearly had a bigger influence :lol: . Like somebody said, 90% of people can't even remember a characters name from Hidden Figures. Let's also joy forget the fact that we also all don't hold that film to a high regard because of the white sacior introduction. Plenty people were upset from that. The historical significance of what the ladies accomplished is important, that film, came and went

You got a couple non blacks tryna argue which movie had a bigger inpaxt culturally. Thats funny first of all :lol: You can have an opinion on the film all you want on whether it was overrated or not but BP clearly had a bigger influence :lol: . Like somebody said, 90% of people can't even remember a characters name from the film

who were the none blacks in that discussion? :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

also, I never even saw Hidden Figures. Bunch of black women working for NASA and they were really smart. Cool Story Bro

who were the none blacks in that discussion? :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

also, I never even saw Hidden Figures. Bunch of black women working for NASA and they were really smart. Cool Story Bro

An expose isn't ecessary but when you have people say you haven't seen a dashiki, or play African music since, you can kinda tell

Hailey's done pretty well keeping up her looks considering she filmed CA:TFA in 2010. She's exceeded that 5 year window.

Back
Top Bottom