WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'd fight t'challa in ritual combat for the right to wife Nakia. I'm sure as long as he doesn't have his mom and five other billion ppl helping him cheat I'd win.
You couldn't win a fight against Zola stuck in a Dell computer let alone BP.

Hayley was looking nice in Christopher Robin. To think that Christopher neglected her and his daughter over work. Smh.

As the only person in here who knows who a true king is. Tchalla is a usurper.

Dont think it's a big secret bud

giphy-2.gif

Being in the bloodline, he retains the right to challenge. If Steve came in and challenged the throne, then you'd have a usurper. Killmonger's dad was a traitor and therefore voided his right to challenge in the first place. Only reason he knew was cause of his dad's diary.

By doing the very definition of what tchalla did.
Getting hit with that ring out. Being aided and abetted by traitors and runaways. Taking that steroid senzu bean to come back and lead a mutiny.

I have to agree....and I hate agreeing with this man...but if someone knows the true definition of the word usurper is Tdogg...

And yes TChalla falls right in line with it...they seriously turned that dude into an unlikeable SORE LOSER

I can't even tell if trolling is occurring or not. He was not a usurper

And Tchalla was not unlikeable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom