WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol we can have a fun discussion or listen to layzie slurp trailers all day
Amel talk about movie ticket sales
Or lamekilla canceling the movies off of trailers

To change the topic, Into the SpiderVerse might lowkey be the best Spider-Man movie to have hit the big screen yet...def felt like it had more heart than any other.

Spiderverse might be one of the best marvel movies I've ever seen. Feels bruh. I was deep in my feels. Movie gave me life. My dude Miles the goat. Goat goat. Goat af. Young sauce. Let my bro have the 11s in the next joint. Each vid, more heat.

Rip Stan Lee.

Spiderverse might be one of the best marvel movies I've ever seen. Feels bruh. I was deep in my feels. Movie gave me life. My dude Miles the goat. Goat goat. Goat af. Young sauce. Let my bro have the 11s in the next joint. Each vid, more heat.

Rip Stan Lee.

My dude Miles was fly man...FLY....and when he finally got his suit....BRUHHHHHHH and those extra powers he had...

Let's hope Apple buys Sony...

This would be good for Sony. Get under a conglomerate with some vision. Get the idiots who do not know what they're doing out the box.

Then Marvel gets Spidey back naturally.

Sony pictures has been rumored to get bought by somebody for a while now. If they still want to make cbm they can option some Image comics or try to buy Dark horse or some smaller publisher.

Only thing left would be Universal and those Namor rights.

is into the spiderverse the first spidey animated movie released? ive never seen or heard of any other ones.

Apple buying Sony pictures would be significantly easier than Disney buying fox, I would assume.

Much bigger company buying a studio. Not even all of Sony, just the studio. That's chump change for Apple.

We can talk about Hayley Atwell's Hayley Atwells' until the next movie?
th

Back
Top Bottom