WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It can be a violation. If you would've read what I've been saying for the past two days, you don't know what the rules for interferrence are. Interferrence doesn't equate loss. Your turn to answer?

Bruh this is supposed to a pretty serious duel for the claim of the THRONE...not a sparring session, where a man is clearly about to rightfully earn the throne through combat and someone decides to step in because they don’t like it, ohh lets just try again...lmaoooo FOH man...not sure why is so hard to accept, that TChalla and crew, lost, cheated and stole the throne from Killmonger, who granted, was crazy, but won the throne fair and square and under Wakandan rules.

Bruh this is supposed to a pretty serious duel for the claim of the THRONE...not a sparring session, where a man is clearly about to rightfully earn the throne through combat and someone decides to step in because they don’t like it, ohh lets just try again...lmaoooo FOH man...not sure why is so hard to accept, that TChalla and crew, lost, cheated and stole the throne from Killmonger, who granted, was crazy, but won the throne fair and square and under Wakandan rules.

So no answer? Got it.

What is there to answer? I don’t know anything passed what the movie explained, but I think it goes without saying, that in any fair fight, if someone has to step in to save you, YOU LOST.

I guess the dora milaje and Jabari weren't interfering with their spears

IMG_6766.JPG
Nope

Honestly, looking at it from a different perspective, T'Challa was at a huge disadvantage. He felt bad about what happened to his cousin and I think that in itself made him weaker. His father lied to him his whole life and now he was all of a sudden reaping what his father sowed. Kilmonger was ready for that fight his whole life, momentum was in his favor. But Kilmonger wasn't good for Wakanda. He didn't care for their culture and just wanted to take over the world. He had to be stopped. Whether T'Challa was the rightful king or not, he had to stop Kilmonger from wrecking havoc outside of Wakanda. In order to stop Kilmonger, he had to kill him and become King. Maybe he could have done some #IAmSteveRogers **** and throw down the crown cause he wasn't worthy but ****allthat. To the victor goes the spoils.

Honestly, looking at it from a different perspective, T'Challa was at a huge disadvantage. He felt bad about what happened to his cousin and I think that in itself made him weaker. His father lied to him his whole life and now he was all of a sudden reaping what his father sowed. Kilmonger was ready for that fight his whole life, momentum was in his favor. But Kilmonger wasn't good for Wakanda. He didn't care for their culture and just wanted to take over the world. He had to be stopped. Whether T'Challa was the rightful king or not, he had to stop Kilmonger from wrecking havoc outside of Wakanda. In order to stop Kilmonger, he had to kill him and become King. Maybe he could have done some #IAmSteveRogers **** and throw down the crown cause he wasn't worthy but ****allthat. To the victor goes the spoils.

Excellent post and I agree 100%.

So. Hes a warrior king. I dont want to hear about any mental block of fighting.
He also thought he was going to run un-opposed with the mbaku fight. Then got ready immediately.
Its not like erik challenged him then they teleported to the fighting pits. He had time to gather himself

You really no how to twist it......
Didnt say that..
Not twisting a thing

And so your admitting all but Shuri . nimita and his mom are ignorant for crowning killmonger
They were all ignorant to the truth about N'Jobu and Killmonger.

Shuri, Ramonda, and Nakia just simply refused to accept Killmonger as their possible king for other obvious reasons. Not saying they were right to.

To flip things slightly, let's say instead of cousins Killmonger was T'Challa's son and challenges his "father" and everything played out just the same. The council assumes T'Challa died but he wasn't, they crown Killmonger the new king, and T'Challa returns later saying he did not yield.

Is he not still the rightful king? Is the challenge not over?

Forget this talk about somehow an unconscious opponent being saved, and rejuvenated, others helping so they cheated on his behalf. Cuz that is simply another thing the council had no clue about. You can't claim something you do not know.

Besides that you were just talking all of this royal blood, anybody from any tribe can challenge so if you think Killmonger was the rigfhtful king despite not winning the challenge then T'Challa has the right to challenge him for the throne.

What Killmonger's *****ass do though? Council nowhere to be found. W'Kabi revealed the ***** in him. While armed forces of Wakanda end up going to war with each other.

Damn I didn't know so many of y'all don't know how to use the term "push the goalposts back"

:lol:

^You're the authority of that made up term of goal post now?

ksteezy ksteezy Yea the Goal post have been dug out the ground with these dudes.
They saying he didn't really lose because he didn't yield or die...
But these the same dudes saying Cap lost to WS when he didn't yield or die...
These the same dudes that said Hulk got whooped. but he didn't yield or die and got sent back to earth
So now panther didn't lose because he didn't die or yield.

We done with this conversation .
Take this L. y'all just being contrarians at this point.

I know people are going to come 'back to life' in Endgame. I'm hoping bp is the LAST to come back to life. I want him to miss out on all the fun :lol:

For all you basketball stat nerds: Hawkeye, Captain Marvel and Ant Man's +/- is about to off the charts

-billion points with them on the bench

+billion when they're in the game

^You're the authority of that made up term of goal post now?
Dont need to be an authority to know the definition :lol:

Some of y'all just using the phrase to use it.

But these the same dudes saying Cap lost to WS when he didn't yield or die...
Why you comparing a challenge to be king to a regular fight? :lol:

These the same dudes that said Hulk got whooped. but he didn't yield or die and got sent back to earth
So now panther didn't lose because he didn't die or yield.
Nobody is this dumb.

Not dying or yielding specifically has to do with the challenge not ending and who is the rightful legitimate king.

If this entire time you've been thinking this is about who lost you should've gave up a long time ago.

Take the L with you. Sounding mad hurt

maxresdefault.jpg

at the end of the day, they both dead.
That's what makes me laugh though.

You either yield or die. Killmonger died and dudes got the nerve to call T'Challa a usurper.

Thing with T'Challa's death is he's coming back like he never died word to BP2.

So. Hes a warrior king. I dont want to hear about any mental block of fighting.
He also thought he was going to run un-opposed with the mbaku fight. Then got ready immediately.
Its not like erik challenged him then they teleported to the fighting pits. He had time to gather himself

Mbaku and Kilmonger aren't the same. There's a history of tension with Mbaku and more than likely Tchalla prepared for an eventual showdown with him. Kilmonger was some out of the blue **** that only a couple of people knew about. I think the mental aspect should be acknowledged. Tchalla was always conflicted fighting Kilmonger, even in their final fight. But it doesn't matter who the rightful king is, Kilmonger had to die. His agenda was too dangerous and probably would have meant the end of Wakanda.

Dont need to be an authority to know the definition :lol:

Some of y'all just using the phrase to use it.

Why you comparing a challenge to be king to a regular fight? :lol:

Nobody is this dumb.

Not dying or yielding specifically has to do with the challenge not ending and who is the rightful legitimate king.

If this entire time you've been thinking this is about who lost you should've gave up a long time ago.

Take the L with you. Sounding mad hurt

maxresdefault.jpg
That CGI SOOOO bad :rofl:

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom