WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ok then everyone else messed up. Your issue would be with the people not making sure T was dead.
By the rules T did not die or tap BEFORE Killmonger took the herb.
Doesn't make T'Challa cheat and Killmonger declined to continue so we don't know if they would have fought by traditional rules.

So now everyone that helped him are usurpers but NOT TChalla? Yeah the goal posts have left the field at this point.

Tchalla sure did accept defeat when he was about to get that head chopped off and he lowered it knowing he lost...

So now that we effectively got yall usurper'challa fans up out of here. Meet me in the GOT thread steezy. Heard some news

Last edited:
Youre making that up..
Where is the sins of the father brought down on his family written in history..
No.

You weren't paying attention. To the movie or the comics.

Why do you think T'Chaka killed his brother? Why do you think they left Erik in Oakland?

The rules of the challenge are anyone with the royal bloodline.
This is wrong too.

Any champion of the 5 tribes can challenge the king.
Mbaku technically is a rebel yet he's able to challenge t challa .
No he is not.

M'Baku and his tribe are self imposed outcasts. They clearly state this in the movie and why.

Thats the entire point of the challenge.
Please watch the movie again.

The very fact that Zuri is commanded to never speak of what N'Jobu only points to the ignorance of the council even considering Killmonger's challenge.
Kill monger also brought back the greatest prize for the kingdom which was only man in recent history that broke in and killed people and stole. (Klaw)
What great prize? You mean when he was working for Klaw and then killed him?

That fell in favor specifically for disgruntled W'Kabi.

Lol how dare you bring up GOT like im not about to crush you in that knowledge.
Its not my fault you're knowingly supporting Renly type *******.

No.

You weren't paying attention. To the movie or the comics.

Why do you think T'Chaka killed his brother? Why do you think they left Erik in Oakland?

This is wrong too.

Any champion of the 5 tribes can challenge the king.

No he is not.

M'Baku and his tribe are self imposed outcasts. They clearly state this in the movie and why.

Please watch the movie again.

The very fact that Zuri is commanded to never speak of what N'Jobu only points to the ignorance of the council even considering Killmonger's challenge.

What great prize? You mean when he was working for Klaw and then killed him?

That fell in favor specifically for disgruntled W'Kabi.

Its not my fault you're knowingly supporting Renly type ****ery.
I support renly.....
Lol your post are silly.
Got you up out here too.

Sigh...the goal post is just non existent to you....killmonger got the serum because he was crowned as the rightful king.
But he wasn't the rightful king.

So they were wrong for doing that and should've never gave him the herb.

You're basically saying its okay to be ignorant and ignorance can be used as a defense to crown someone king.

:lol: :smh:
I support renly.....
Not surprised.

You on the side of two loser Baratheon brothers.

But he wasn't the rightful king.

So they were wrong for doing that and should've never gave him the herb.

You're basically saying its okay to be ignorant and ignorance can be used as a defense to crown someone king.

:lol: :smh:

Not surprised.

You on the side of two loser Baratheon brothers.
You really no how to twist it......
Didnt say that..

And so your admitting all but Shuri . nimita and his mom are ignorant for crowning killmonger

All you gotta do is look at who is supporting the actions of a crazed character

What do they all also have in common again?

Sigh...the goal post is just non existent to you....killmonger got the serum because he was crowned as the rightful king.
Everyone but the 3 traitors fell in line...even his most loyal non family member okoye.
If yall aint counting the ring out, answer this one question.
WHY DIDNT ANYONE GO SEARCH FOR HIM TO SEE IF HE HAD YIELDED OR WAS. DEAD?

Dont bother ill answer for you..because he ring(ed) out he lost. He couldnt fight anymore.
Mbaku certainly didnt send no email saying tchalla is here with me so hes not dead.
Mbaku even said something along the lines of look he lost fair square..
Everyone in the movie but the 3 traitors excepted it ...
Why cant yall?

Thinking one is dead doesn't equate to one dying :lol: That's just the fact of the matter. He didn't die or yield. Again that is the custom. The only rules defined in the movie. There is no punishment for people interfering so that is not a reason for defeat because you don't know the way they would've dealt with it. Again, wasn't defined. You're creating your own reasons for wanting him to have been defeated. Now if they want to tackle him not having a right to the throne in the sequel, cool I'm all for it. I'm simply going off of what was given.

Last edited:
Thinking one is dead doesn't equate to one dying :lol: That's just the fact of the matter. He didn't die or yield. Again that is the custom. You're creating your own reasons for wanting him to have been defeated.

Can we agree he would have been dead if not for MBaku or his mom???...is this not a fact!? Do you understand that if he had fallen off that cliff and healed on his own, somehow came back all on his own and challenged Erik to continue the duel without the herbs, then maybe ya would have a stronger claim, even then, Suris interference during the ritual , automatically makes him the loser and that’s before being thrown off the cliff, is clear, winner must win without ANY OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE

Can we agree he would have been dead if not for MBaku or his mom???...is this not a fact!? Do you understand that if he had fallen off that cliff and healed on his own, somehow came back all on his own and challenged Erik to continue the duel without the herbs, then maybe ya would have a stronger claim, even then, Suris interference during the ritual , automatically makes him the loser and that’s before being thrown off the cliff, is clear, winner must win without ANY OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE

No it's not a fact hecause we don't know what would've happened if Mbaku or his mom wouodnt have showed up. Now you just want to change the plot of the film

And again, there was no claim in the movie of the punishment regarding interferrence. Go by the rules outlined in the film.

No it's not a fact hecause we don't know what would've happened if Mbaku or his mom wouodnt have showed up. Now you just want to change the plot of the film

And again, there was no claim in the movie of the punishment regarding interferrence. Go by the rules outlined in the film.

Ohh so now there is no rules for interference...so what exactly is the point of shooting the fair one if your homie can step in and save your neck?...and as I remember correctly, MBaku did say he would have died had they not found him...now you saying “we simply don’t know what could have happened” WHERE DID YOU PUT THE GOAL POSTS BRO!? BRING THEM BACK!

Ohh so now there is no rules for interference...so what exactly is the point of shooting the fair one if your homie can step in and save your neck?...and as I remember correctly, MBaku did say he would have died had they not found him...now you saying “we simply don’t know what could have happened” WHERE DID YOU PUT THE GOAL POSTS BRO!? BRING THEM BACK!

So state the rules for interferrence based on the customs since you know them.

Is it defeat or is the interferrence dealt with and and the right resumed?

Please let me know since you're the only one who know these answers.

So state the rules for interferrence based on the customs since you know them.

Is it defeat or is the interferrence dealt with and and the right resumed?

Please let me know since you're the only one who know these answers.

Why don’t you answer me? What is the point of this ritual and stripping the powers of the herb of in the end your homies can step in and help you?????? How is that NOT a clear violation?

Not a single thing other than common sense when it comes to this topic...me and TDogg follow different kings.

IMG_6765.PNG

Funny thing is, get into a fight in your hood, a legit fair one, get your *** ROCKED, have your uncle step in, your momma, your sister AND your GF and see if you’ll ever hear the end of it, you’ll be a certified **** for the rest of your life in that hood....

But TChalla gets a pass....ya funny.

Hmmmm they are not there to aid either one of them....not sure what the point of them closing in on their fight is, but it isn’t to lend an advantage to either..

Why don’t you answer me? What is the point of this ritual and stripping the powers of the herb of in the end your homies can step in and help you?????? How is that NOT a clear violation?

It can be a violation. If you would've read what I've been saying for the past two days, you don't know what the rules for interferrence are. Interferrence doesn't equate loss. Your turn to answer?

Back
Top Bottom