WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah, rewatching IW the other day just made me more angry with Hulk’s non-involvement. Wifey kept asking me why Banner couldn’t get him to come out again, like I was a Russo or something. Time to retire Bruce Banner and bring on Amadeus Cho.

dumbest arc of the movie. after he got washed by thanos he should of stayed back and helped suri. the corny comedy was not needed.

Place was evacuated, what more could he do? He can’t fly away if he stayed like IM, Thor and Vision :lol:

Those 3 weren't the only team members left behind...

Also who was preaching about 'not leaving' again?

Those 3 weren't the only team members left behind...

Also who was preaching about 'not leaving' again?
Yeah, Scarlet Witch who left guarding the machine to kill Ultron’s main host body. If she didn’t leave, one of the bots wouldn’t be able to activate the machine.

You’re expecting Steve to stay on a meteor they’re destroying and hoping to get saved by one of his teammates just to stay true to his ‘not leaving’ preach :lol:

He made sure he was still on sokovia until the very last second... Not sure what more you could expect from someone who can't fly :lol:

Scarlet Witch was so selfish and worthless. She could’ve found herself some real D, should’ve diestroyed the stone as soon as Vision asked

And don’t even get me started on that love sick clown Peter Quill

Scarlet Witch was so selfish and worthless. She could’ve found herself some real D, should’ve diestroyed the stone as soon as Vision asked

And don’t even get me started on that love sick clown Peter Quill
lol who ever posted that Deontay wilder til this day meme about peter is hillarious.
who got that?

Do you think strange will explain most of what he saw in the next movie?

He'll probably get de-dusted at the end and tell somebody "it was the only way" and that'll probably be it. No need to talk about an alternate timeline where they fail.

^^^
Yeah I was on a work trip during Infinity War and saw that alone. For 5.50 especially you won’t regret it, it’s really really good.

^^^
Yeah I was on a work trip during Infinity War and saw that alone. For 5.50 especially you won’t regret it, it’s really really good.

Been wanting to go, but my girl is starting to get Marvel fatigue. But, just got my ticket! Starts at 10:25!

Back
Top Bottom