WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

In infinity war when Thor introduced Steve to groot, I wonder what he’s thinking. Like, he’s a human from the 40s and they’ve seen lot of aliens but they were all humanoids with similar body parts. A talking tree with extending branch arms had to have been weird for him :lol:
Also might be wondering how all these aliens speak English

A lot of potential people could be the ones who land the killing blow on Thanos ..

Of course Gamora and Nebula both have cause ...along with Thor and IM

And you gotta think because of the hype CM is getting she’ll play a huge role

A lot of potential people could be the ones who land the killing blow on Thanos ..

I think they go the B list route and make someone you don’t expect do it. I’m thinking antman

I think final blow is going be some combo of IM and Thor with maybe hulk thrown in

Gamora will definitely have a moment with the gauntlet

I think Steve goes down for the soul stone

Wasn't aware but Runaways s2 is out :pimp:

B84BF518-29FB-4B63-B646-03664674ACBF.png
I ain't even notice this :rofl:

Leaning towards Stark after thanos offs Pepper

Dark horse gamora

Gamora will definitely have a moment like the comics

But I think this is the big big send off for the OGs in a way.. so I can't see captain marvel with the final blow.. or antman

I think like every avengers film to date it comes down to the big guns closing things out

Hulk deserves no shot at Thanos. If you refuse to play in game 6, you don't deserve to play in game 7

Either youre taking a shot at pippen or kobe or both, either way I'm sure fans of the bulls and lakers are glad they don't share your views

looks like thanos is going to do battle his full armor with a weapon this time around, probably gon' lose his gauntlet at some point or it becomes completely useless after the snap

also did a quick edit to complete ronins mask
ronin.png

Either youre taking a shot at pippen or kobe or both, either way I'm sure fans of the bulls and lakers are glad they don't share your views
Don't listen to him. Don't believe any basketball 'takes' from a guy who didn't know Chris Webber was a former NBA player.

Wait.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt?!

AmeL, I really thought the nothing could top the hayley stuff

2B7FE58E-FE25-4698-B95A-500FC8E8B308.gif

Timeout! Not only does y’all mans find disgust in the curvaceous Goddess Hayley Atwell, but he didn’t know C-Webb was the greatest Sac King on one of the greatest starting 5 squads of all time, who got robbed vs the Lakers???

Last edited:
Scarlet Witch killed everyone going for the switch first, then went looking for Ultron.

Steve stayed until the very last second to make sure as many ppl got off the island

Cap haters literally hunting for criticism lol

Cap giving up on his teammates is a false story. What he did is not = Hulk refusing to even get into the fight in IW. Cap would never tell Bruce Banner NO if Bruce was calling for his help.

Hold up, that’s not what scumbag Rogers said. He said he wasn’t leaving the rock with one person on it.

So, was that a lie or not? Your captain really ain’t ****

Back
Top Bottom