WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Strange needs to be in 4. Dude was too awesome.

Went one on one with Thanos :pimp:
Had Thanos not had the gauntlet :pimp: :pimp:

Also hulk need to beast out too. Hasn’t had some shine in a while.

Also copped the 4K steelbook :pimp:

Dr Strange in a Into the spiderverse like animated film would be crazy.

Yea.. hopefully Sony and marvel can work it out.. also would be cool since they're going back in time, to see iceman and firestar in that old show plus magneto is or other villains they faced

Yeah, Scarlet Witch who left guarding the machine to kill Ultron’s main host body. If she didn’t leave, one of the bots wouldn’t be able to activate the machine.

You’re expecting Steve to stay on a meteor they’re destroying and hoping to get saved by one of his teammates just to stay true to his ‘not leaving’ preach :lol:

Actually she went looking for ultron's main body for revenge after killing her brother

It's why vision had to fly through the train to save her

He made sure he was still on sokovia until the very last second... Not sure what more you could expect from someone who can't fly :lol:

Maybe protect the switch or whatever so one of the remaining ultron bots can't hit it, causing sokovia to drop towards earth and potentially killing billions of people

Scarlet Witch killed everyone going for the switch first, then went looking for Ultron.

Steve stayed until the very last second to make sure as many ppl got off the island

Cap haters literally hunting for criticism lol

Cap giving up on his teammates is a false story. What he did is not = Hulk refusing to even get into the fight in IW. Cap would never tell Bruce Banner NO if Bruce was calling for his help.

someone said that Age of Ulton trailer 1 was the best MCU trailer. You need to re-watch trailer 2 and 3. Ultron was creepy as hell in 2 and in 3 the shot where they did the splash jump at the beginning of the movie still gives me chills

I think we need to get amel some help.

th

I can't wait to see Us man.

Hearing Lupita with an American accent just might give me a heart attack

Winston Duke can be a star if he continues to choose his roles right. His 'if you want to get crazy, then we can get crazy' line was delivered with perfect comedic awkwardness lol

In infinity war when Thor introduced Steve to groot, I wonder what he’s thinking. Like, he’s a human from the 40s and they’ve seen lot of aliens but they were all humanoids with similar body parts. A talking tree with extending branch arms had to have been weird for him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom