WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_p5oqqwoPzh1rwpuwqo3_540.gif

never realized how aged and beaten up he looks here

kind of leads me to believe that endgame might be the last we see of RDJ

I'm going to choose to believe Cap was talking about Thor.

Banner told Tony 'Thor is gone.' Pretty sure he must've told Cap this too.

As a God from asgard I'm sure there was plenty of times Thor has been off planet since a1, but it's different to know that he can't physically return at any time.
This is more nonsense.

He literally says Earth just lost its best defender. The damn tv screens are on the news talking about Tony Stark going off in to space and not being seen since.

Yet again you're assuming Steve is saying the earth just lost Thor when he hasn't been seen since 2015 and Banner last saw him hours before if not the day before. Saying he's gone means what exactly anyway? Banner got sent away before the ship blew up so he knows nothing.

Thor has been gone from earth for 3 years. You're not making any sense.

As a God from asgard I'm sure there was plenty of times Thor has been off planet since a1, but it's different to know that he can't physically return at any time.
Your comprehension is so trash.

you do know that Cap said that line before they even knew/saw that Banner was back, right?

cap went inside the compound while rhodes was talking to ross and then cap said that line to ross because it was all over the news that stark was gone

and then a bit later banner revealed to cap and his company that he was back that surprised all of them

and probably told him stark was gone...

he actually doesn't know thor was gone or dead

Sigh..

Banner was the one that sent Cap to retrieve Vision.

Cmon now. Obviously some were surprised but cap wasn't.
What movie did you even watch?

You're embarassing yourself.

You assume Banner told the scumbag about Thor but assuming the scumbag didn't tell BW and Falcon that it was Banner that sent them to get Vision?

Banner had cap's flip phone before Wong dipped. What do you guys think he did with that phone? Called Cap to get vision and brief him on everything of course.

Video rfx posted is just banner briefing everyone else.

i am sure had an hour conference call with cap to brief him

and come on, you knwo damn well stark is ross' main dude against villains so obviously cap was talking about stark being gone

i dont even know why you're pretending to be ignorant about this and if you truly aren't then this is just very,m very sad

Banner had cap's flip phone before Wong dipped. What do you guys think he did with that phone? Called Cap to get vision and brief him on everything of course.

Video rfx posted is just banner briefing everyone else.
Nope.

The phone was from Tony. No reason to say let me call this scumbag. Banner called Rhodey and got taken to the Avengers compound.

It doesn't take too long a phone call to brief cap. Certainly not an hr conference call like you're making it out to be.

'Thor is gone. Thanos is coming. Get Vision now. Get everyone else.'

:lol:

its an exaggeration to prove a point which you did not get... which just proves my point even more

its as simple as this, iron man is ross' champion, his defender, his ace in the hole against any enemies

and to your understanding cap goes to tell ross: "thor is gone, earths defender"?

really?

the dude that isn't from earth?

the dude that ross or anyone hasn't seen in years?

the dude who hasn't been on earth in years?

the dude who ross might even think is dead or gone already?

the dude he cant rely on?

that is who ross considers as the earths defender?

Last edited:
It doesn't take too long a phone call to brief cap. Certainly not an hr conference call like you're making it out to be.

'Thor is gone. Thanos is coming. Get Vision now. Get everyone else.'

:lol:
Why even add in anything about Thor?

Thats not pressing information. Why would they even think Banner was with Thor or knew?

Tony being gone is actually way more recent.

You are wild unaware with what you choose to believe.

so we watching the movies and making up our own context now?

Cap was MOST DEF talking about Tony when he said

We lost our best defender

cap bias aside you got to get a grip man :lol:

yall really really really watching these movies or just watching them then romanticizing your own version of the events that took place

its an exaggeration to prove a point which you did not get... which just proves my point even more

its as simple as this, iron man is ross' champion, his defender, his ace in the hole against any enemies

and to your understanding cap goes to tell ross: "thor is gone, earths defender"?

really?

the dude that isn't from earth?

the dude that ross or anyone hasn't seen in years?

the dude who hasn't been on earth in years?

the dude who ross might even think is dead or gone already?

the dude he cant rely on?

that is who ross considers as the earths defender?
It doesn't really matter who Ross considers to be Earth's best defender? Just who cap thinks is the best defender. Cuz he was the one who made the statement?

BRO tony JUST TOOK OFF IN SPACE
thus earth JUST LOST their best DEFENDER

its not that farfetched for Cap to think of Tony as the best avenger/defender because at that point in time cap was all anti-gov and underground
Tony was still head of his part of avengers

Why would Cap think Tony is Earth's best defender? They weren't talking to each other. He's literally the reason cap had to go rogue.

Makes more sense for him to think that earth just lost its greatest defender after banner telling cap that Thor just died over a phone call.

Back
Top Bottom