WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It doesn't really matter who Ross considers to be Earth's best defender? Just who cap thinks is the best defender. Cuz he was the one who made the statement?

are you serious?

so who you're talking doesn't matter? the person you're conversing with doesn't matter?

i guess it makes sense in your case because you aren't making sense most of the time because its like you're talking to yourself and nothing everyone here is saying is getting through

:lol:

f4g2z0g085j11.jpg

Yeah he may also be stupid but this ameL trolling y'all. Just trolling with his stupid belief.

He's rather make up something that never happened than admit the facts.

I have no problems giving Tony his credit, I find it extremely corny that ya **** on Cap tho, dude is pretty much the Ned Stark of the MCU to a fault....probably the most noble of all the Avengers and is not like he can fly or shoot lasers or homing misiles, he just an enhanced human, he’s not bulletproof....so when ya compare things Tony can and is willing to do, to what Cap is capable of doing, ya look silly AF....like what type of comparison is that....give Cap the WarMachine armor and see if he won’t do EVERYTHING that Tony has done

I have no problems giving Tony his credit, I find it extremely corny that ya **** on Cap tho, dude is pretty much the Ned Stark of the MCU to a fault....probably the most noble of all the Avengers and is not like he can fly or shoot lasers or homing misiles, he just an enhanced human, he’s not bulletproof....so when ya compare things Tony can and is willing to do, to what Cap is capable of doing, ya look silly AF....like what type of comparison is that....give Cap the WarMachine armor and see if he won’t do EVERYTHING that Tony has done

Difference is, Tony made the suit. He made the weapons. It’s not like he’s just using given tools. He’s created the tools. Tony is bulletproof because he made the suit bulletproof. Scumbag took a serum. With your theory Hawkeye must be the GOAT. Also, no way in hell scumbags dumb*** could even turn on a suit

Difference is, Tony made the suit. He made the weapons. It’s not like he’s just using given tools. He’s created the tools. Tony is bulletproof because he made the suit bulletproof. Scumbag took a serum. With your theory Hawkeye must be the GOAT. Also, no way in hell scumbags dumb*** could even turn on a suit
Let alone fly it and use properly :lol:

You give Black Widow and Hawkeye that serum and the scumbag is even less useful.

He was brave wayyyyyy before the serum, he was noble and fair before the serum, that is why the serum worked the way it did on him...all heroes have their accolades, ya try way toooo hard to strip Cap of all his good, now you wanna compare the intellect of Tony Stark to Steve Rogers whennthat is literally apples to oranges, Cap isn’t a genius, never was....lol

Let alone fly it and use properly :lol:

You give Black Widow and Hawkeye that serum and the scumbag is even less useful.

I mean we’ve all seen how trying to replicate the serum on other soldiers has turned out...lol

This dude jumped on what he thought was a live granade when his head was bigger than his body....ya need to cut it out.

Honestly I think diving on a live grenade takes more bravery than flying a weapon on a time delay into space.

If that grenade was real, dying was imminent and couldn't be avoided.

That nuke was on a dime delay and Tony had a super suit that could get him out of dodge before it blew up

I mean we’ve all seen how trying to replicate the serum on other soldiers has turned out...lol
I ain't saying that.

Give them the same exact serum now and scumbag Steve should retire and be with Bucky.

This dude jumped on what he thought was a live granade when his head was bigger than his body....ya need to cut it out.
Cuz he's stupid.

He low-key has a death wish is addicted to fighting wars and battles. He doesn't want to work towards a more peaceful world. He wants it to continue to be unsafe and dangerous so he has ppl to fight and kill cuz he's a junkie.

"I could do this all day" is the talk of an addict.

Back
Top Bottom