WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So, Nick Fury isn't popping up at Tony's place to discuss the, "Avenger Initiative" without the suit and effort to prevent duplication of the reactor? Sure he would have made it out of the cave, but what after? With or without the serum, Steve is the homie that would take the bullet for you. Until the Avengers manage to assemble a little more closely, this gon' be it.

He takes the bullet and then what?

Without tony stark the US as a country is weaker because they have to resort to going to Justin hammer

We've seen the quality of Justin hammer's weapons without Ivan vanko

Where are the avengers without tony stark and left with just Steve?

Let's say someone else figures out how to save the helicarrier.. who is stopping the nuke.. or how about who is saving cap from Loki at the opening of the movie?

Avenger universe is screwed should "WW2 Steve" take the bullet.

"******* Tony" would probably lead to an arms war.

There would be another chain in time no?

If Shield didn't rely on Stark tech, Steve has rapport with Wakanda... maybe that would work, perhaps even eleminate Killmonger's initial motivation in the first place. Inspire beef with Shield.

Maybe it's cuz it's the end of the night but even I'm not following the argument anymore

I iz confused

But if you're arguing that Steve is cooler I support youu

Avenger universe is screwed should "WW2 Steve" take the bullet.
Not really.

If not Steve, Erskine would've found somebody else suitable to get the serum. Maybe someone smart enough to actually kill the Red Skull and not be forced to crash a ship in to ice.

Hell maybe someone skilled enough to prevent Erskine's assassination.

250px-IsaiahBradley.jpg

They're starting to re-release the solo movies in 4k. TFA first. WS in 4k will be glorious.

TFA 4k steelbook preordered :pimp:

That’s not what you initially said tho. Your argument was that Rogers was “only” peak human and not able to do what Tony could because he doesn’t wear a suit of armor.

Well that’s also true, being that Tony is encased in a suit of iron, he’s more suited to fight battles Cap can’t like intercepting a nuclear missile and guiding it into space.....I don’t think I ever debated who’s a better asset in the middle of an intergalactic battle....because Cap wouldn’t even be in top 5 Avengers, he’s incredibly overpower by the rest of his team mates.

I can't wait!!

So marvel is going to do it one at a time instead of a box set

Makes sense. I'll try not to miss a movie.

Back
Top Bottom