WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Only reason I know this is because of Hot Toys. The magnets made me cop the AoU Cap over the CW figure

I mean it's pretty obvious in CW, unless ameL thinks all the other people who used the shield in CW had whatever tech tony gave Steven in AOU

And he could just use the mechanism when spidey took the shield, instead of having antman save him

IMG_6899.JPG

Why do they need James Gunn back? What more stories do the Guardians even need? At this point they can be relegated to cameos. If y’all haven’t realized #f4byke the real cosmic family is here now.

yup

movie is suppose to be set in the 90's and i think one of her on set pics had her wearing a guns&roses tee as well

^^ And this is why I gotta hear at least 1 f-bomb from Nick Fury. 90's Samuel L Jackson is the GOAT

End Game's assembly cut was confirmed by the russos as being longer than IW's assembly cut. So unless the directors were really aggressive with their cuts after the assembly cut stage there's a high chance End Game could be really close to 3 hours.

probably gets decent viewers from freeform as the show is somewhat typical of what that channel attracts similar to how cw shows are the way they are because thats what tehir viewers are looking for and all those cw shows just got renewed iirc

i am not sure if hulu discloses their viewership numbers but a second season probably meant it had good enough viewers

Reactions: Y2J
^Always wonder how those shows are, does anyone actually watch that and the Runaways?
Cloak & Dagger had a good first season. Main con is they OD with the music. Its way more like those teen dramas from the WB in their prime.

Still need to get on s2 of Runaways.

Reactions: Y2J
Back
Top Bottom