WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Seems like a lot of y'all are not use to 3hr movies.

This aint nothing.

I still want that 4 hr BP movie.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of y'all at not use to 3hr movies.

This song nothing.

I still want that 4 hr BP movie.

I use to watch those first 3 Star Wars movies back to back to back all the time as a kid

I'm built for this!

Plus godfather 1 and 2 are both in my top 10.. also Patton is in my top 20 and saving private Ryan and gladiator and pulp fiction (and every other Tarantino movie)

I see this like kill bill, I would have happily sat there and watched both in 1 sitting back in the day

Last edited:
I use to watch those first 3 Star Wars movies back to back to back all the time as a kid

I'm built for this!

Plus godfather 1 and 2 are both in my top 10.. also Patton is in my top 20 and saving private Ryan and gladiator and pulp fiction (and every other Tarantino movie)

I see this like kill bill, I would have happily sat there and watched both in 1 sitting back in the day

All this...

Iirc the Mouse owns ABC.
They do.

They can still resist.

Disney owns Marvel but you don't see them incorporating heavy Mouse influence in their movies or forced to use CrossGen comic characters.

I'm mainly saying ABC shouldn't be forced like they use to with AoS. The same way Disney isnt heavy handed with its other companies.

CAPTAIN MARVEL Will Skip Netflix And Stream Exclusively On Disney+ After Its Theatrical Run

Captain Marvel will be the first Marvel Studios film to premiere exclusively on Disney+. While we figured this to be the case since it was announced back in August 2017 that Disney would be ending its contract with Netflix, the House of Mouse made it official during its recent earnings call.

Disney did not reveal when exactly Captain Marvel would premiere on the streaming service as it only hits theaters next month on March 8.

Marvel films were typically added to Netflix seven or eight months after the start of their theatrical run. Assuming Disney follows that same schedule with its own service, it would put Captain Marvel on Disney+ in October or November.

Disney has maintained a late 2019 launch window for Disney+ but has not provided a specific date. A demo of the Disney+ app is scheduled for April 11 which should provide further details and hopefully more specifics regarding its launch date and pricing.

One thing Bob Iger did confirm is that the company has no plans to adjust the theatrical release window of its movies to get them on Disney+ any sooner. Additionally, the CEO revealed that "a number of creative engines across our company" are "dedicating their time and talents to develop content" for the service. This includes talent at Disney, Pixar, Lucasfilm, and Marvel, as well as National Geographic.

DEADPOOL Franchise Will Reportedly Remain R-Rated Under Disney But That Could Keep Him Out Of The MCU

Last night, Disney held its first-quarter earnings call and while we were hoping for some big news, that was sadly nowhere to be seen.

Disney CEO Bob Iger did, however, confirm that future Deadpool movies could keep the R-Rating they've had at Fox. The first two instalments made over $1.5 billion between them so you can see why Disney isn't necessarily going to rush into heading down the PG-13 route despite the popularity of Once Upon a Deadpool last year.

Iger cautioned that any future Deadpool movies would be required to be "carefully branding [R-rated films]…so we’re not in any way confusing the consumer." In other words, they may not boast the Disney or Marvel Studios logo, and that could keep the Merc with the Mouth out of the MCU.

I don’t get what the big deal is. An R-rated Disney/ MCU film wouldn’t change Disney’s perception amongst viewers. Their main objective with these Marvel films should be preserving the integrity.

they want to maintain the no-R film image and thats why i dont believe the bw film being R until its official

they want to maintain the no-R film image and thats why i dont believe the bw film being R until its official

It’s an image that’s frivalous to maintain. The bottom line is the dollar. Deadpool needs to be able to interact with other Marvel heroes. Those interactions can be PG-13 and his solo films can be R and nothing changes imo.

Deadpool in a shared universe stopped being possible the moment he broke the 4th wall.

It's never been about the r rating

Heck. Rumors are the black widow movie will be r rated.

It’s an image that’s frivalous to maintain. The bottom line is the dollar. Deadpool needs to be able to interact with other Marvel heroes. Those interactions can be PG-13 and his solo films can be R and nothing changes imo.

it means more than you think with the parents out there, once you open those doors its all downhill

there is a reason brands like wwe still try to maintain a pg-era to this day because there are big bucks tied to it

for deadpool, they probably do not see it'll help either side box office wise to be in the same universe, mcu spidey didn't get pushed to a billi just because he is part of the mcu and debuted in cw

disney is still disney and they are integrating these characters in their parks

endgame merch
Dyuy9vcUwAAQT7l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom