WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yea.. after IM3, I don't trust critics

Hell for as much as I enjoyed BP, it wasn't better than IW or a select few other MCU movies

BCE527A8-4BF0-432D-81EA-0072580918A0.jpeg
We saving Emily for Invisible Woman :pimp:

And just cuz I love this pic :lol:

I totally see serious John Krasinski as a straight man to Thing and HT.

Just a scientist version of Jim Halpert trying to get some work done

what last spoiler specifically
  • Thanos is defeated and the Infinity Stones destroyed but with the destruction of the Stones, it ends freeing a cosmic entity that will be the next huge thing for the MCU. At least for now, Thanos is dead.

• Thanos is defeated and the Infinity Stones destroyed but with the destruction of the Stones, it ends freeing a cosmic entity that will be the next huge thing for the MCU. At least for now, Thanos is dead.
thats suppose to be
galactus right???

I ALSO BELIEVE BRIE WAS DEFINITELY MIS-CAST. IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD OF GONE WITH CHARLIZE THERON

I said this DAY 1, Charlize was made to play the character, Even if she’s not likeable in the comics, Then cast someone who can purposely deliver an unlikeable hero, i DONT think that’s Brie’s intentions, the studio wants her to be likeable and forefront in the next phase, only problem with CharliZe would have been her age, but her screen presence would have blended right in with already established heroes, plus I think she has the look of CM.

Word. Jim Halpert and Emily Blunt need to be the Richard's or bust.

Is almost a positive thing they are the front runners for those roles, didn’t the do an interview related to this? Aside from being married IRL they have great on screen chemistry as well....they are our Reed and Sue

I just think Charlize has that caliber to stand next to All these already introduced characters and not get diluted, i can’t see an McU led by CM....as it stands now if we are gonna “retire” the big 3, the only character I can see sort of taking on that lead role is Strange....aside from that who he has on his roster? A still wet behind the ears Peter? a bland Carol, i guess Widow is cool and can pick up the slack of CM and then AntMan who surprisingly enough seems to be a dominant hero in EndGame, Paul Rudd needs to stop being so much of a punchline hero tho...

I said this DAY 1, Charlize was made to play the character, Even if she’s not likeable in the comics, Then cast someone who can purposely deliver an unlikeable hero, i DONT think that’s Brie’s intentions, the studio wants her to be likeable and forefront in the next phase, only problem with CharliZe would have been her age, but her screen presence would have blended right in with already established heroes, plus I think she has the look of CM.

ALL OF THIS. CHARLIZE AGE IS THE ONLY NEGATIVE I COULD SEE. EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT HER IS SPOT ON.

I just think Charlize has that caliber to stand next to All these already introduced characters and not get diluted, i can’t see an McU led by CM....as it stands now if we are gonna “retire” the big 3, the only character I can see sort of taking on that lead role is Strange....aside from that who he has on his roster? A still wet behind the ears Peter? a bland Carol, i guess Widow is cool and can pick up the slack of CM and then AntMan who surprisingly enough seems to be a dominant hero in EndGame, Paul Rudd needs to stop being so much of a punchline hero tho...

DR. STRANGE AND BLACK PANTHER ARE THE ONLY LOGICAL CHOICES AFTER THE BIG 3 LEAVE.

Spoiler usage will be enforced.

Through the weekend of the release sound fair?
That's what we've always asked people in here to do. After the weekend it's fair game.

But there are those that ignore the request and post spoilers anyway lol

Who said “she can act her *** off”? Step up please

I mean she’s a good actress, just a poor fit (from the little I’ve seen)

Like if MCU were lucky to get matthew mcconaughey I’d hope they put him in a role that suits him (pssst pssst Adam warlock)

Back
Top Bottom