WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Wonder Woman had some legit cringeworthy moments, but overall the movie was a good watch with great cinematography, Gadot did a decent job...i was hoping this was the case with Brie, but according to early reviews it doesn’t seem like it, also MCU needs to dial back on the comedic efforts, Brie has been cringeworthy in anything that’s supposed to be some comedic punchline in the trailers.

Movie was decent to me. The villains were horrible

I'm not basing someone's performance off of clips. I'll wait till I see the film

Reactions: DLF
Yeah I gotta agree. She’s looks damn good but that’s where it ends. Luckily she looks THAT good

You'll get no complaints from me about that statement.

She IS WW to me because of it even though I know haters would've preferred Chyna:lol:

You should see the difference between when brie acts on snl and when gal acts on snl

Gal doesn't even hide the fact that she's reading from cue cards lol

You'll get no complaints from me about that statement.

She IS WW to me because of it even though I know haters would've preferred Chyna:lol:
Lol

But yeah. Her looks are damn near alien levels, here in America at least. WW is an amazon. ***** is supossed to be huge and powerful

Gal had to show me as Wonder Woman. One of the ONLY things I’d give Snyder credit for. I loved how he made her a petite and demure Princess figure and when she reveals herself she’s like this battle hungry savage with that animalistic jungle theme song from Junkie and Hans

That **** was hot! Can’t front...

Gal did WW like Hugh did Logan. They made a movie version of the character completely different than the comic

Gal had to show me as Wonder Woman. One of the ONLY things I’d give Snyder credit for. I loved how he made her a petite and demure Princess figure and when she reveals herself she’s like this battle hungry savage with that animalistic jungle theme song from Junkie and Hans

That **** was hot! Can’t front...

Whenever BvS is on, I only watch the battle from the moment she jumps down. Her theme song bumps HARD.

But to get back on the topic of Captain Marvel, she's not even the best looking chick in her own movie. Who's the blue Asian alien chick?

Whenever BvS is on, I only watch the battle from the moment she jumps down. Her theme song bumps HARD.

But to get back on the topic of Captain Marvel, she's not even the best looking chick in her own movie. Who's the blue Asian alien chick?

British chick. I know her best from this British Sci fi show Humans. Most will know her from Crazy Rich Asians.

Lol guys can we hold off judgement on the acting and the actor and the movie til you actually watch it?

This is basically ant man and the wasp level movie. Give me some entertainment and something to hold me over. Also have a good end credit scene and I’m good. EG is the main course, you guys trying to fill up on bread and butter

Minn Erva (Gemma Chan)

Captain Marvel holding up at 89 percent with 73 reviews

I love how the narrative on Twitter is that critic reviews are mixed. But the score is at 89 %

That's not mixed. Majority have liked CM lol

If any non critic is slaying CM on social media right now it's coming from a place of bias because more than likely they haven't seen the movie :lol:

Steadily dropping. This morning it was at 93% from 65 viewers before I left for work.

The movie has a clear box office path until Dumbo. Even with all the controversy and so-so reviews, 300 mil domestic seems a shoe in.

Gal did WW like Hugh did Logan. They made a movie version of the character completely different than the comic

gal hasnt been asked to do much acting wise, yet

now, i dont know how difficult of a process it was for her to gain weight.. because she was model thin before taking the role.. but that isnt the only real thing that was asked of her

but with hugh, dude got talent.. but they basically hollywood'd wolverine (cause hard to sell 5'3 and hairy), but they also did luck into hugh because if i remember correctly dude from mission impossible 2 was 1st choice but had scheduling conflict

Back
Top Bottom