WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Honestly though.. Marvel is even more secretive this yr than they were about IW

Haven't read no spoilers but my guess is they're mostly wrong

A lot of people made death predictions for IW and I feel like no one got it right, even with 'spoilers' hitting the net

Katheryn winnick was the perfect choice, but she's unfortunately too old for what MCU is going for

If they were taking the character in a different direction, Alice Eve would have been perfect

Chloe moretz looks too young, but I could see her embodying what they are looking for

Brie is kind of "pretty" and "girly" for the role of that makes sense.

Carol in the comics is a swole kind of masculine chick, at least that's how I saw her

I just think Charlize has that caliber to stand next to All these already introduced characters and not get diluted, i can’t see an McU led by CM....as it stands now if we are gonna “retire” the big 3, the only character I can see sort of taking on that lead role is Strange....aside from that who he has on his roster? A still wet behind the ears Peter? a bland Carol, i guess Widow is cool and can pick up the slack of CM and then AntMan who surprisingly enough seems to be a dominant hero in EndGame, Paul Rudd needs to stop being so much of a punchline hero tho...
Personally I feel like CM needs to be a smokeshow who has an athletic physique. Brie is attractive and unattractive at the same time. Plus her voice is a little too weak for the character’s gravity.

I’ll leave this here.
v1.cjs0NDAzOTtqOzE4MDAwOzEyMDA7Mzk1OzM1Mg

MV5BNDQ5NGFjMWUtOTJkZi00MmM4LWE4NjUtYmRiZTZhYmVkMzk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Multiple black belts.

Looks wise I don’t think Brie was the right choice but from what I’ve been seeing from the interviews she’s the perfect blend of cocky and confident. I want to see her performance in the film. It’s getting mixed reviews but I don’t see how she could go wrong in it. She’d basically be playing herself.

Ya ain’t seen Atomic blonde? Theron can definitely hold herself physically on screen.
I like Theron. Always been one of my most beautiful women in Hollywood.

But she is starting to show her age. CM has to have a glow. Charlize doesn’t have it and more IMO. Still beautiful and a great actress.

Personally I feel like CM needs to be a smokeshow who has an athletic physique. Brie is attractive and unattractive at the same time. Plus her voice is a little too weak for the character’s gravity.

I’ll leave this here.
v1.cjs0NDAzOTtqOzE4MDAwOzEyMDA7Mzk1OzM1Mg

MV5BNDQ5NGFjMWUtOTJkZi00MmM4LWE4NjUtYmRiZTZhYmVkMzk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Multiple black belts.

I just have a hard time buying Brie as action star military game changer

matthew mcconaughey, is a good example, I wouldn’t buy him as captain America., great actor but wouldn’t pull off that role

Ya ain’t seen Atomic blonde? Theron can definitely hold herself physically on screen.

Fury road is a better example

I like Theron. Always been one of my most beautiful women in Hollywood.

But she is starting to show her age. CM has to have a glow. Charlize doesn’t have it and more IMO. Still beautiful and a great actress.

Im thinking with the way CGI tech is going, they won’t have an issue dealing her 10 years...she would have been a great casting, but I can see why they gambled with Brie, tbh Marvel gets a pass, they’ve given us nothing but perfect castings across the board.

I just have a hard time buying Brie as action star military game changer

matthew mcconaughey, is a good example, I wouldn’t buy him as captain America., great actor but wouldn’t pull off that role

People also said Heath couldn't play the Joker. Past roles aren't a good indicator to judge.

People also said Heath couldn't play the Joker. Past roles aren't a good indicator to judge.

And all it took was 1 picture to prove everyone wrong

Ole girl as WW pulled off the look and proved people wrong quick too

Hell Evans had questions initially too, because of previous work

But jim halpert almost got captain America and that would have been bad., asa butterfwld almost got spidey and that would have been bad

And all it took was 1 picture to prove everyone wrong

Ole girl as WW pulled off the look and proved people wrong quick too

Hell Evans had questions initially too, because of previous work

But jim halpert almost got captain America and that would have been bad., asa butterfwld almost got spidey and that would have been bad
Lol at people who believe gal gadot is a good WW

“Kal-El nooo!!!!”

She's a bad actor who somehow managed to convince folks she's not because she looks good in a costume

Wonder Woman had some legit cringeworthy moments, but overall the movie was a good watch with great cinematography, Gadot did a decent job...i was hoping this was the case with Brie, but according to early reviews it doesn’t seem like it, also MCU needs to dial back on the comedic efforts, Brie has been cringeworthy in anything that’s supposed to be some comedic punchline in the trailers.

Lol at people who believe gal gadot is a good WW

“Kal-El nooo!!!!”
She can’t act.. but she at least looks the part after gaining weight

I got zero faith she can pull off what they need if they do flash point.. but playing naive, she did well enough

Back
Top Bottom