WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

the soundtrack was really disappointing to me considering it was 90s music, aside from one song.

meaning there are so many good 90s songs that they didn’t use.

Last edited:
This is a fact top 10 MCU movies, there is debate.

1. Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. Captain America: Winter Soldier
4. Captain America: Civil War
5. Black Panther
6. Avengers 1
7. Guardians Vol. 2
8. Thor Ragnarok
9. Avengers: Age of Ultron
10. Spider Man: Homecoming

black panther twice? >D

btw guardians 1 >>>2

Went in with very low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. Paid $10.50 for my two tickets, so I would recommend catching it when tickets are cheaper.
Overall I give it a 8.5/10!

Tragic kingdom was one of the best albums of that decade, so I actually enjoyed hearing that song during that fight scene, made it somewhat fun because let’s be serious, Star Force stood no chance...lol

Tragic kingdom was one of the best albums of that decade, so I actually enjoyed hearing that song during that fight scene, made it somewhat fun because let’s be serious, Star Force stood no chance...lol

yea huge fan of that and the song before it (don’t wanna ruin it because for me it was a nice drop)

i’m not as mad about the songs that they chose so much as i’m mad about the songs they didn’t choose.

like guardians kills the 70s and 80s soundtrack and there was way too much to be desired for the 90s in this

Last edited:
I liked the movie I’m not all that bother by a lot in here. The “I’m just a girl” song choice was interesting would’ve prefer a score instead. I’m just used to those when there is fights.

The first end credit got me hype.

Hmm. I saw it.

I think I had my expectations too high.

Not as good as BP or IW or Ragnarok.

Lots better than Dr Strange, Homecoming

Better than Ant Man and the Wasp.

Brie Larson killed it. I think they might need to change the writer/director to unleash her just like how the Ragnarok director unleashed Chris Hemsworth's potential.

End credit scene was dope. I wonder exactly where it'll fit in End Game.

This is pretty much how I feel. I didn't have high expectations though. I know next to nothing about CM but I definitely enjoyed it. Brie gave me just enough that I wanna see more of her, especially with Russo direction.

Random thoughts:

The thing that bothers me the most is how little screen time Ronan, Coulson, and Djimon Hounsou had. Like they would have worked much better as cameos instead of announcing them as reprising their roles.

And Brie looks much better in video. Her performance was solid and she played off great with Fury, and Jude Law. Some of the more emotional parts didn't quite land with me but the scene of her going binary was really well done.

I'm up and down with Talos, at times it was hammy but overall he was a highlight. Good skrulls, bad skrulls, I'm fine with it all.

That mid credits scene though :wow: I hope that's ripped directly from Endgame like how they showed the Cap and Bucky CW scene after ant-man. [/spoiler}

Solid 6/8. I liked it more than Ant-man and Wasp/ Dr. Strange but Homecoming was better.

This was enjoyable. I was entertained and I thought Mendohlson was great. (To see him play a non-villain role was great)

Thought it was corny how Fury lost his eye.

Mid-credit scene was nice just at the fact it was related to End Game. Any explanation why she didn’t age?

CGI was good enough. IMO still better than Black Panther’s CGI.

Also, I don’t think it’s as bad as some people make it seem.

Aside from the obvious origin/Mar-Vell discrepancies, I enjoyed this a lot.

Cannot wait for Endgame. Holy ****.

This is pretty much how I feel. I didn't have high expectations though. I know next to nothing about CM but I definitely enjoyed it. Brie gave me just enough that I wanna see more of her, especially with Russo direction.

Random thoughts:

The thing that bothers me the most is how little screen time Ronan, Coulson, and Djimon Hounsou had. Like they would have worked much better as cameos instead of announcing them as reprising their roles.

And Brie looks much better in video. Her performance was solid and she played off great with Fury, and Jude Law. Some of the more emotional parts didn't quite land with me but the scene of her going binary was really well done.

I'm up and down with Talos, at times it was hammy but overall he was a highlight. Good skrulls, bad skrulls, I'm fine with it all.

That mid credits scene though :wow: I hope that's ripped directly from Endgame like how they showed the Cap and Bucky CW scene after ant-man. [/spoiler}

Solid 6/8. I liked it more than Ant-man and Wasp/ Dr. Strange but Homecoming was better.
It was straight ripped from End Game, it seems. Just wondering how it fits. Cap still has his beard and Widow has the short blonde hair in the end credit scene but the vibe of the scene didn't feel like it was at the beginning of the movie. And the end game promo has Cap with shaved face and Widow with long hair. And yes I am also disappointed with the screen time Star Force had overall

Captain marvel was good as a movie.
Average but entertaining.
Now y'all getting in my head with battle scene song...
And I know brie is an AWG to you guys but I think she gives off some Marcia Brady vibes but is somewhat attainable but would just RIP you apart anyway.
Endgame gonna break records.

Back
Top Bottom