WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

B0EFAB93-DAB3-437A-8F1E-177713B4E5CD.gif
tenor.gif

Captain Marvel would probably never get with a regular guy tho huh? Even with a great career and nice home. And like works out and volunteers and listens to her.

She'd still need like galactic d or something right?

The russos were asked about this directly, before the movie had even come out.

They were pretty cryptic about it besides 'we've found a way' (to account for her powers in End Game)

My guess is there's a nerf coming or they will divert her attention for most of the movie... (like they keep doing with Thor)

There was a spoiler that explained how it would possible happen

This was one of my gripes when I spoiled the movie for myself. However once the after credit scene leaked and then I saw the film last night with the after credit scene in context, I noticed how much more personally invested Black Widow was in the pager than the other Avengers. Being Fury’s right hand for a while she knew some of his secrets but not all. It’s very possible that she got an auxiliary alert as well when the pager went off. It’s why she wants to know who’s on the other side of the pager so bad. If Fury is calling for help that even Widow didn’t know about, it’s a big gun.

I was surprised how full on take control Widow seemed in that whole scene actually...

Captain Marvel would probably never get with a regular guy tho huh? Even with a great career and nice home. And like works out and volunteers and listens to her.

Hulk-Smash.jpg

can she go through walls now?

how did she just show up in that cut scene behind BW?

Who knows what she’s capable of after having a couple decades of using her full on power...They made a point to show a couple times how she surprised herself at what she could do...

Thinking is they have to pull her power down for Endgame...I think we might see it amped up actually...

Yeah, most likely. I feel like once they get intergalactic D, they never come back.

Who knows what she’s capable of after having a couple decades of using her full on power...They made a point to show a couple times how she surprised herself at what she could do...

Thinking is they have to pull her power down for Endgame...I think we might see it amped up actually...
Amped up... Dear lord. I can't imagine that.

She cut down ships like paper.

The Kree Invasion didn't have a chance.

Avengers 1 : chitauri
Avengers 2: Ultron bots
Avengers 3: outriders

So....

What army do you think they seeing in A4?

Back
Top Bottom