WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So........Fury turned to dust, and........somehow the Avengers found where he dropped his pager?

50% of the worlds population disappears and they found a random pager on the curb and traced it back to Fury, when they were on the other side of the world?

do cell phones and pagers from the 90s still work? like..is the infrastructure for them still active? seems like that wouldn't work.

she did her little hacking to the payphone to call a spaceship...:lol:

and then shorty was in Pegasus on the reggie phone...talking to alien spaceship phones?

:rofl: reaching.

So........Fury turned to dust, and........somehow the Avengers found where he dropped his pager?

50% of the worlds population disappears and they found a random pager on the curb and traced it back to Fury, when they were on the other side of the world?

his vehicle probably had a tracker?

i mean in IW during IM vs Cull, after IM went to the ship, somehow Bruce found the phone Cap sent Stark, it conveniently dropped where Banner is while Stark was in full IM nano-suit

do cell phones and pagers from the 90s still work? like..is the infrastructure for them still active? seems like that wouldn't work.

she said she modified it to reach her from a few galaxies away or something

and CapMav is so OP that...

she didn't even bother riding the ship to find a planet for the skrulls, she just flew right beside them or in front of them and without a breathing aparatus

thanos still gon' knock her down a peg or two though

you clearly didnt know it and it was in the movie

BUT you mean the dude who was hot up to join the army who lied on multiple enlistment forms would just assume the steroids was untested

tumblr_nd15y7qNsK1qj0fdgo2_500.gif

i mean he did have a chance to ask the man himself if he was so concerned:

but again, clearly you did watch the movie:

Abraham Erskine : [Displaying a wine bottle] This is from Augsburg, my city. So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own. You know, after the last war, they... My people struggled. They... they felt weak... they felt small. Then Hitler comes along with the marching, and the big show, and the flags, and the, and the... and he... he hears of me, and my work, and he finds me, and he says "You." He says "You will make us strong." Well, I am not interested. So he sends the head of Hydra, his research division, a brilliant scientist by the name of Johann Schmidt. Now Schmidt is a member of the inner circle and he is ambitious. He and Hitler share a passion for occult power and Teutonic myth. Hitler uses his fantasies to inspire his followers, but for Schmidt, it is not fantasy. For him, it is real. He has become convinced that there is a great power hidden in the earth, left here by the gods, waiting to be seized by a superior man. So when he hears about my formula and what it can do, he cannot resist. Schmidt must become that superior man.

Steve Rogers : Did it make him stronger?

Abraham Erskine : Yeah, but... there were other... effects. The serum was not ready. But more important, the man. The serum amplifies everything that is inside, so good becomes great; bad becomes worse. This is why you were chosen. Because the strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows... compassion.

Ah ok, so he knew before taking it, I stand corrected, still was unclear what would become of him 100% but cool he had an idea it was an enhancement serum....so ya mad at a noble, corageous man, used to being undersized his whole life with a complex to defend the weaker, who was given a slight opportunity to become a super soldier and fight alongside his countrymen to bring down nazis? Ya really trying to find the negative in this? Why again? :lol:

i mean in IW during IM vs Cull, after IM went to the ship, somehow Bruce found the phone Cap sent Stark, it conveniently dropped where Banner is while Stark was in full IM nano-suit

and CapMav is so OP that...

she didn't even bother riding the ship to find a planet for the skrulls, she just flew right beside them or in front of them and without a breathing aparatus

thanos still gon' knock her down a peg or two though

Lmao bro I legit thought SHE pushed the damn ship...i DONT think that lab was capable of hyper speed...lol

right right..but that just increases signal range. I mean...would the pager itself still be active. 90s, phones and pagers..who is giving it cellphone coverage? ATT doesnt even cover 2g phones anymore. You can't even use the OG sidekick anymore and that from like '02

right right..but that just increases signal range. I mean...would the pager itself still be active. 90s, phones and pagers..who is giving is cellphone coverage? ATT doesnt even cover 2g phones anymore. You can't even use the OG sidekick anymore and that from like '02

I don’t think ATT has coverage a couple of Galaxies away, I could be wrong tho...any experts?

even more impressive if so
:rofl:

she also snuck up behind bw, bruce and steve at the compound like she was batman

:lol:

didnt even feel a breeze of her arrival or nothing, she probably has gokus instant transmission

Ah ok, so he knew before taking it, I stand corrected, still was unclear what would become of him 100% but cool he had an idea it was an enhancement serum....so ya mad at a noble, corageous man, used to being undersized his whole life with a complex to defend the weaker, who was given a slight opportunity to become a super soldier and fight alongside his countrymen to bring down nazis? Ya really trying to find the negative in this? Why again? :lol:

you gotta be a yankees fan:
Alex-Rodriguez-steroids.jpg

copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-side-by-sidejpg-debc47c2282fcc28.jpg

yakee-logo-copy.jpg

e4c803d4bbd5acd6c64b2092173f4d54.jpg

Is this the first time I’ve seen CP nitpick about something? It’s not really that unbelievable either :lol:

Ronan was legit turned on and afraid when she turned herself into a damn warhead and took out one of his ships like nothing....her binary form makes Thor look like a puppy...

as for ronan...

i wonder if his statement that they'll be back for her -the weapon - (not the "core") means that will be in the sequel which would have be set in betweem CM1 and GotG?

It's a modified pager able to communicate across galaxies. Something like that is bound to be emitting a signal that'll show up on Earth's detection system

you gotta be a yankees fan:
Alex-Rodriguez-steroids.jpg

copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-side-by-sidejpg-debc47c2282fcc28.jpg

yakee-logo-copy.jpg

e4c803d4bbd5acd6c64b2092173f4d54.jpg

Mans took that serum and all he wanted to do with his new six pack was fight nazis and help his countrymen! Fam didn’t even bother to immediately get into Atwells nanas...dude was selfless, noble, loyal, i can’t believe ya hate my mans...Tony aside from being snarkily funny, up until Avengers had displayed the complete opposite traits of what made Rogers great....dude was selfish, womanizing prick dealing weapons, he had to land hostage in some cave to have an epiphany and begin righting all the wrongs he had been committing his entire life.

even more impressive if so
:rofl:

she also snuck up behind bw, bruce and steve at the compound like she was batman

:lol:

didnt even feel a breeze of her arrival or nothing, she probably has gokus instant transmission
images

And yeah I’m pretty sure she teleported once or twice, I know for sure she did when she first learned to fly...lol

Thoroughly enjoyed Captain Marvel. Gonna watch it again later today and one more time before Endgame.

Can't believe some wasting their time on the joke that is colonizer Rogers right now especially with that dumbass team of supporters.

Anyway, CM :pimp:

Last edited:
Ronan was legit turned on and afraid when she turned herself into a damn warhead and took out one of his ships like nothing....her binary form makes Thor look like a puppy...
She'd probs beat tf out of Hulk.

Marvel made hulk weak doh.

right right..but that just increases signal range. I mean...would the pager itself still be active. 90s, phones and pagers..who is giving it cellphone coverage? ATT doesnt even cover 2g phones anymore. You can't even use the OG sidekick anymore and that from like '02

Anything is possible if she jailbroke it. Probably connected it to a AT&Kree cell tower or something.

Back
Top Bottom