WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm gonna go see it this weekend but gawd damn. People are either saying they enjoyed it or it's "criminally disrespectful to fans".... I've actually heard this.
reminds me of when TLJ came out.

I hate ya, go kick rocks

this you and steve:

8EAYCIu.gif

super saiyan thors pretty op too

dude took a full blast from a dying star for a few minutes

thanos still easily beat him none-full gauntlet

full gauntlet thanos with reality-shifts and time-manipulation should be able to handle cm with ease too

only chance they have is if the gauntlet is damaged, there is a reason Thanos in endgame has a sword and his armor/helmet on now, he won't be blindsided again

to be fair, we havent really seen something CM does that Thor won't be able to accomplish

the damn star force could probably be beaten by bw and maria hill

So........Fury turned to dust, and........somehow the Avengers found where he dropped his pager?

50% of the worlds population disappears and they found a random pager on the curb and traced it back to Fury, when they were on the other side of the world?

This was one of my gripes when I spoiled the movie for myself. However once the after credit scene leaked and then I saw the film last night with the after credit scene in context, I noticed how much more personally invested Black Widow was in the pager than the other Avengers. Being Fury’s right hand for a while she knew some of his secrets but not all. It’s very possible that she got an auxiliary alert as well when the pager went off. It’s why she wants to know who’s on the other side of the pager so bad. If Fury is calling for help that even Widow didn’t know about, it’s a big gun.

Im fine either way, I’m just more curious on how the Russo’s will handle someone so OP. They kinda have to bring her down some, right?
The russos were asked about this directly, before the movie had even come out.

They were pretty cryptic about it besides 'we've found a way' (to account for her powers in End Game)

My guess is there's a nerf coming or they will divert her attention for most of the movie... (like they keep doing with Thor)

Last edited:
Just ppl with an agenda spamming the site with negative reviews. This was happening even before the movie had come out. Then rotten tomatoes put a stop to that.

Then the movie came out and they used bots to bring the score down... There were 58,000 reviews before 50k of them got deleted. To put it into context IW doesn't have 58k reviews, and it's been almost a yr it been out lol

Russos needed IM to prop up the scumbag. They nerfed Thor to prop up Thanos until the 3rd act of IW.

I'm sure theyll do the same to CM in Endgame. To Thir again as well or just have both nowhere near Thanos until the end.

'Captain Marvel': Kevin Feige Reveals Why Nick Fury Didn't Use the Pager Until 'Avengers: Infinity War'

During an interview with SlashFilm, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige was asked why Nick Fury didn't use the pager until that moment, and not during previous events such as the battle for New York in Marvel's The Avengers or the attack on Sokovia in Avengers: Age of Ultron.

"Well, I’d say two things. One, she does say it’s gotta be a real emergency, right? Yeah," Feige said. "The other thing I’d say is how do you know he never hit it? How do we know he never pushed it before? We’ve never seen him push it before. That doesn’t mean he never did."

Back
Top Bottom