WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

anyone know when captain marvel tickets went on sale?

trying to gauge when I should be ready to jump on Endgame tickets

anyone know when captain marvel tickets went on sale?

trying to gauge when I should be ready to jump on Endgame tickets
I believe they went on sale January.

My complete guess is that it'll go on sale end of March.

Captain Marvel will have made the bulk of its money by then so marvel can safely choose to focus on End Game... They'll drop a 3rd trailer with Buy Your Tickets now at the end of it.

Time for a black Logan and I'll do it.

311A5E4C-D161-4658-856A-2EE3D1D86A4B.png

Nah, I got this b

Just got back from seeing it I really really liked the movie.

That stan Lee montage at the beginning had me tearing up

had a good crowd they were pumped and clapped at the right moments.

Changing the suit colors had the place lit

That first ending credit scene had the whole place lit

And I might have a rival to Lupita Bae now...Lashana Lynch...good lord what a woman

Thought the movie was pretty good. I put it above Thor 3 and equal to BP

Larson did a solid job imo. Wasn’t that bad. Love Mendelson. Talos was the star of the movie

Now that Maria Rambeau, CM and BP introduced, just need Blue Marvel and America Chavez for an ultimates movie, especially if the plan is to go away from the OG Avengers and focus on CM, BP

Larson did a solid job imo. Wasn’t that bad. Love Mendelson. Talos was the star of the movie

Now that Maria Rambeau, CM and BP introduced, just need Blue Marvel and America Chavez for an ultimates movie, especially if the plan is to go away from the OG Avengers and focus on CM, BP

Equal to BP?

I haven't seen it yet but the reviews have been meh. BP was real good.

Above Thor 3 and equal to BP???

You're on some type of narcotic.

So end of the movie, fury says, gotta find more heroes...so then...13 yrs go by before we find one in Tony Stark? How?

So then the Earth couldn't have been threatened that much right? Was he hitting her every week like....hey....you up?

Above Thor 3 and equal to BP???

You're on some type of narcotic.
Nope. Just because someone enjoys a movie more than another doesnt mean they’re on drugs. I thought it was really good. I also thought BP was just good and Thor 3 was good but not world breaking. It’s in between.

So end of the movie, fury says, gotta find more heroes...so then...13 yrs go by before we find one in Tony Stark? How?

So then the Earth couldn't have been threatened that much right? Was he hitting her every week like....hey....you up?

Dude found Hawkeye and was probably like damn, this guy is amazing with arrows. Lemme just put this beeper away real quick since we’re obviously safe out here.

Nope. Just because someone enjoys a movie more than another doesnt mean they’re on drugs. I thought it was really good. I also thought BP was just good and Thor 3 was good but not world breaking. It’s in between.
Really good>>>>>>>>just good>>>>>>>>good but not world breaking

So youre saying CM is the best of the 3. Got it. Glad you enjoyed the movie chief.

Back
Top Bottom