WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

0E3BD983-4A0F-4E8F-AAC8-B9235FAB83AA.jpeg
“Rambo” :lol: I see it

I really liked the movie.

I liked the different structure they used for the origin story. It was a fresh form of storytelling for these films instead of the traditional linear normal life then bam superpowers. I like the beginning when the focus was on the Kree stuff. I could've watched an entire movie on that stuff. The twist with the Skrulls was a nice twist. At first I hated the idea of the MCU utilizing them, but now I'm open to seeing how they're utilized, especially some of the bad ones.

Brie's acting was a mixed bag for me. In some cases it was cool, others it was ehh. For some strange reason it felt as she began to kill it once she became nerfed. She's gonna settle into the role fine

The complaints I have would be the soundtrack, and I wish it was a little bit longer. Maybe 10-15 minutes more. I wasn't mad at it but I didn't care for what happened to Fury's eye .Was a little cheesy. As well as that little girl power moment near the end. Was a little on the nose

Other than that, I really liked the movie. Not top 5 but definitely top 10 for me. 4/5

Last edited:
Movie was solid.

Really don’t like how they turned Fury’s eye into a joke ..feel like that should’ve had more weight behind it

if we're keeping it a buck, they made Fury into a joke. And watered down Sam Jackson light in this one. Emasculated. Made him feel hella domesticated and safe. Those scenes with the cat were cringe af. Not my dude Sam. Not Snakes on a mother****in plane Sam. Not Hold on to ya mother****in butts Sam. Not crazy Sam from that one movie where he lived in a cul-de-sac and hated the new white neighbors :lol: mother****in.

The movie was fine. Probably a middle of the pack Marvel movie overall.

Mid credit scene has me even more hyped for Endgame.

For the CM sequel I'm hoping Jude returns as Yon-Rogg and hopefully Gemma as Minn-Erva.

I'd like it to be set in the present post Endgame but another prequel set in like 99 or 2000 could be cool; show Fury using the pager one time before, probably another spaced based threat that doesn't get publicity on earth or its covered up SHIELD style.

I definitely want Dewanda Wise cast as Monica Rambeau and to get her powers at some point.

:rofl:

All the other Endgame spoilers once again has him playing a minimal role.

They need to retire Renner after this and I'll say it again use the Ronin identity on a worthy character. Can inject any lack of representation in there; Asian dude, black lady, Latina, mix it up, etc.
Unless a sequel contains more flashbacks, Minn Erva gone lol

Movie was ok. Wanted to go the the theater but was lazy so I watched a bootleg. Outside of the post credits scene it's absolutely skipable to me. I didn't really need to watch this before endgame.

I was disappointed in how Fury lost his eye. I expected some big dramatic thing. Also Coulston was barely used. Just a waste.
I didn't really feel anything for CM. I think had she been introduced in earlier movies I'd have more connection to the character. Maybe if they had done 2 movies, one focused on knowing her as a kree soldier going on space missions then we see she has nightmares or flashbacks or w.e. In the climax something triggers her memories or she ends up on Earth somehow then that 2nd movie can reveal and explore how a human ended up a Kree commando. Idk im just freestyling.
Also the stakes were quasi non-existent. I never felt like she was in trouble.

D0bxKe2WoAEYiwY.jpg

Miren ese booty.

I was about to say. I know I was a little buzzed seeing the movie but I wasn’t high and seeing ****:lol:

Star force was so irrelevant that when she was WASHING them, I really couldn’t tell one from the other or even remember how she caught the fade, it was like watching a puppy toying around with a tennis ball...lmao

That reminds me. Outside of the scene with Yon Rogg at the end, also talking about stakes, she fights her squad and there's barely any emotion. Like if you fighting people who used to be on your team there should be more emotion, internal struggle. Instead she smacked them around and that was that.

ALSO ALSO I have a feeling if the music wasn't supposed to be 90s centric, they would have had the This Is My Fight Song in there :sick::lol:

Last edited:
Star force was so irrelevant that when she was WASHING them, I really couldn’t tell one from the other or even remember how she caught the fade, it was like watching a puppy toying around with a tennis ball...lmao

When the squad came out like missiles underwater in the beginning, I was so hyped. That was the last time I looked at them with respect:smh:

Zik, amel, tay, rfx, or anybody, we need to save this quote.

003CA4B7-A5A6-446E-BC38-6663460E541E.gif

I'm surprised lame liked the movie actually. Might just be lulling us into a false sense of security before he strikes like a cobra after End Game.

E24AD86E-8465-412C-87FD-5C9DC5211919.gif

He should say this to himself daily.

62611F72-EE12-42BD-A878-F05DCA93F0F6.gif

And really, Lashana Lynch slander? Shorty was glowing in that film. Her skin was like this beautiful combo of chocolate and velvet :blush: and the camera couldn’t hide her thickness AT ALL. When she had that neon shirt and the Timbs on, lawdddd. People tryna say she looks like Don Cheadle :rolleyes so y’all gonna be sick when Rhodey makes a play on Carol in Endgame since they were a couple in the comics

588FF734-D994-42DB-9498-BC0F86648163.jpeg

Captain Queen of Spades

if we're keeping it a buck, they made Fury into a joke. And watered down Sam Jackson light in this one. Emasculated. Made him feel hella domesticated and safe. Those scenes with the cat were cringe af. Not my dude Sam. Not Snakes on a **********in plane Sam. Not Hold on to ya **********in butts Sam. Not crazy Sam from that one movie where he lived in a cul-de-sac and hated the new white neighbors :lol: **********in.
I low key think they was using nick fury to make fun of cat ppl

Will never be a cat person and the last cat scene confirmed it for me lol

No way Don Cheadle + Brie going to be a thing in the mcu lol

I said this a while back...lol their military background is gonna be the link, if not him, then Thor, but she def hooking up with someone down the line...i think they gave up
Shoehorning Ramonoff and Banner...watched AOU last night and their romance is CRINGEWORTHY everytime

Hahahah wait i didn’t even know they were actually a thing in the comics...lmaooo just made that assumption :lol:

Also Ultron was written so ****** well, his delivery and script was too dope, sucks he was a one and out villain...

While watching I was like “This blue Kree female that snipes is actually kinda fine...”

Then during the credit scene I found out it was Gemma Chan :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom