WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

588ff734-d994-42db-9498-bc0f86648163-jpeg.2288060

:rofl:

I didnt like it

Gonna see again cause I promised my sis we gonna see it and went ahead and see it already after she flaked smh and im not excited to rewatch

Yo Maria had the whole house drinking Kool-Aid and playing Uno :lol: I loved how Carol found her humanity and her family amongst melanated people :nthat:

22474CA6-74E7-4871-810C-5AE1F6698B50.jpeg

Captain Queen of Spades

Kinda mad they did off with Jane Foster. Her version of Thor is A1. Using her to take up the mantle could’ve been a nice to way for Hemsworth to walk away if he wanted

My son is so dope!

On our way to the movie, and we join the typical marvel convos that occur before a film. Someone ask if my son is into comics and says to him that Captain Marvel will wash Phoenix. My son says “you do know Phoenix is divine power right?” The guy says “do you know of her Binary form?” My son replies “have you heard of Rogue?” :rofl::rofl:

My son is so dope!

On our way to the movie, and we join the typical marvel convos that occur before a film. Someone ask if my son is into comics and says to him that Captain Marvel will wash Phoenix. My son says “you do know Phoenix is divine power right?” The guy says “do you know of her Binary form?” My son replies “have you heard of Rogue?” :rofl::rofl:

You’ve raised him VERY well

My son is so dope!

I just called social services for corrupting your child.

'What's the nature of the abuse, sir?'

'His son is picking Rogue over Captain Marvel'

'I'm...sorry?'

'I repeat. His son is picking Rogue over Captain Marvel!'

The lady hung up on me. No idea why.

I know it has been said already but wanna say it again that Fury line on TWS is dumb now they decided to play with another line from phase 1 with the hulk and tesseract but this one they decided to nullify... Could have just teased just like Miles on the ps4 game oh well. That end credit was worth it

No way Don Cheadle + Brie going to be a thing in the mcu lol

Idk..possible. maybe Anthony mackie

Bro I legit thought Sam was about to get a bj a few times during CM. He hit her with the hard body game and they spent so much time together. Plus i know she got moist when he skurt up in that 96 impala. She may have powers, but she still human and women can't resist that whip.. Boy def got touched up listening to come Snoop.

My son is so dope!

Explain the joke to me. 2nd time someone mentioned rogue in as many pages . I'm missing the reference.

Marvel Midas well hit us with more origins. We have Thor and IM and steroid Rogers and Spidey and BP. No hulk tho. He just showed up in avengers like oh hay

Film was alright but Brie is awkward. I think she might be a Skrull real talk. She moves like the Tesseract is up her ****. Supporting cast was good, especially Sam and Ben. Goose was dope. Can't wait for Endgame. Also can't wait for Rogue to feel Carol up.

Back
Top Bottom