WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Saw it yesterday

It was okay

Wish there was more action , brie was alright, some or her jokes were corny but felt like I had to watch for EG

After a day away from seeing CM twice, I was only worried it'd be phase 1 bad. Hoped for midtier quality and it was a little better yhan most like Dr. Strange.

With the way some were talking and the incel lames were going in I'd think was gonna be horrible.

I still dont get some complaining about music choice or saying there was some female agenda being forced in this. Didnt see it.

I wonder how much money they had to put into CGI for that quick shot of her toes?
giphy.gif

Good emotional beat If they use it....
I'd hope for one not both and just Maria really.

Granted Monica would be in her 20s when the snap happened, we'd still be thinking of her as the little girl seen in CM.

Last edited:
Eh it was ok. Neither good nor bad. I’d rather watch it on Netflix than pay to see it in the theater. Lack of a big main threat hurt it imo also you’d think they would’ve trained her how to run convincingly rather tha. Muscle training when we can’t even see her muscles under the suit

so I guess they're not dropping another trailer for End Game? We only a month & a half out so at this point we dont even need one. Just go into the theater completely blind :pimp:

Just saw it. AWESOME MOVIE.

Brie was good not terrible. Not great. But movie was great.

Can’t wait for EG
I'm thinking for CM Brie may have been directed to keep her emotions restricted for most of the movie

There shouldn't be any such restraints in End Game. End Game we should be seeing a Carol Danvers with a much more fleshed personality that will play to her strengths.

We'll see.

so I guess they're not dropping another trailer for End Game? We only a month & a half out so at this point we dont even need one. Just go into the theater completely blind :pimp:
No Feige hinted that there will be one more trailer but he was vague about when and my guess is they will open pre-sales the day that trailer drops.

Captain Marvel soars to Marvel’s seventh biggest opening with $61.4 million

Disney is currently projecting a three-day box office gross in the range of $145-$155 million, which would potentially give Captain Marvel a larger opening weekend than Guardians of the Galaxy, Vo. 1 and Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Thor: Ragnarok.

All this in spite of efforts from a certain ilk of Rotten Tomatoes users
to tank the Audience Rating score on the platform. Critic reviewshave been largely positive.

thought captain marvel was gonna lay a kiss with marion rambo
post credit scene :pimp:
gonna go out on a limb and say brie lawson did not grow up playing sports or do anything athletic :lol:

Saw it today, it was okay at best. Not horrible but not necessarily good. Really didn’t feel like a thorough origin flick at all, had no cohesiveness with what they were trying to sell us. One minute we’re supposed to be focused on the Skrulls, then Mar-vel, then Carol’s friend, then the Kree, then pointless *** Ronin:smh: all for it to result in Carol just beast moding everything in the end with no resistance :lol:. Like it was painfully obvious this movie was only made to show someone who can whoop Thanos rather than letting her show up in Endgame and have the casual audience confused. They should have took more time to flesh out a better overall origin film instead but I may be in the minority.

The acting was fine, visuals were fine but the plot was a mess. Also the Nick Fury in this acts NOTHING like the one we’ve seen in everything else. Don’t even remotely seem like the same personality

After a day away from seeing CM twice, I was only worried it'd be phase 1 bad. Hoped for midtier quality and it was a little better yhan most like Dr. Strange.

With the way some were talking and the incel lames were going in I'd think was gonna be horrible.

I still dont get some complaining about music choice or saying there was some female agenda being forced in this. Didnt see it.

giphy.gif

I'd hope for one not both and just Maria really.

Granted Monica would be in her 20s when the snap happened, we'd still be thinking of her as the little girl seen in CM.

Fam this is the worst gif of all times, i'm not sure what it's trying to convey.

In the words of George Carlin:

People are ******* dumb.

“Unsubscribe thread”

Thought it was excellent. 7.2/8 for me. Definitely one of my faves. Different flavors for everyone I guess. I thought GoG (2nd one) was trash and some of the Thor movies very mediocre. She was strong without it needing to be forced feminism like Star Wars. Jude Laws not really a convincing or good choice for a villain though.

Thought it was excellent. 7.2/8 for me. Definitely one of my faves. Different flavors for everyone I guess. I thought GoG (2nd one) was trash and some of the Thor movies very mediocre. She was strong without it needing to be forced feminism like Star Wars. Jude Laws not really a convincing or good choice for a villain though.

He had like 5 minutes of villainy.

Back
Top Bottom