WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i mean did this lady create it and not the immortals or whoever?

and why does she have it in 95 i thought it was in capt america 1 that zapped red skull to that planet?

and why does she have it in 95 i thought it was in capt america 1 that zapped red skull to that planet?
Tesseract predates all the mcu movies.

I think it was once in odin's possession at one point, prior to cap 1.

Yea tesseract was in cap 1.

Jus got out not too long ago. I thought it was ok, I’m seeing it again next weekend so maybe it’ll change.

Brie Larson redeemed herself in my eyes because I wasn’t convinced especially after the trailers.

Didn’t like the Skrull twist at all, now it seems like Secret Invasion isn’t happening but I’ll still hold out for hope.

And whoever said Lashana Lynch looked like Don Cheadle...yeahhhh I couldn’t get that outta my mind when she was on screen. :lol:

End Credit scenes were ok. My hype for Endgame has kind of died a lil but I’m still seeing it opening night tho

I remember the morning Infinity War presales opened the good seats for the Dolby showing opening night were gone after a few hours.

Not this time. I'ma be ready. I want the best seats for opening night lol

Nothing has changed with its previous appearances or creation.

Before this Red Skull used it and got transported to Vormir. Given he doesn't have it, the tesseract either stayed on earth or went somewhere else.

At some point down the line Mar-Vell finds the tesseract and experiments on it to make light speed space engines.

Given they're as old as the universe we're never going to know every single place each one was or how they got from one place to the next until explained or shown.

The creation of infinity stones were explained two times in the MCU movies and both say the creation of the universe is what made them in to stones

i meant didnt it go with him to that planet? and that was during ww1 right?

so from then till 95 when marvell finds it?

i thought he said he was watching over it ever since

Her acting was horrible too. “Over feminist” talks are idiotic becuase movie wasn’t that way at all. The shoving of 90’s music was real and not even done correctly. Literally just plays. Outside of 2-3 scenes the time it took place doesn’t even matter. Ronin was as wasted as possible.

I thought Howard Stark found it while searching for Steve Rodgers? So it was in Shield possession. Which ties it straight to Marvell

The tesseract didn't go with red skull to vormir

At the end of cap 1 it was in the bottom of the ocean. Howard Stark fished it out the ocean and took it to shield. Flashbacks in CM hinted that Captain Mar-vell stole it from shield.

Nah, he was watching over the soul stone.

In Infinity War, Skull says basically he lost one and found the other.

Like I said either Mar-Vell found the tesseract on earth where it was left after transporting Skull to Vormir or Mar-Vell found it somewhere in space, brought it to earth to experiment on.

You have to also remember after this the tesseract ends up in SHIELD custody and is used to create weapons. That's where we see it in Avengers when Loki uses it to open up a portal.

Either way the tesseract ends up back on earth.

EDIT

Forgot all about Howard finding the tesseract at the bottom of the sea @ the end of Cap1. I've barely watched that movie beginning to end more than two times.

Last edited:
Brie Larson cosplayed as Brie Larson at an AMC movie theater.

D1RUMv-X0AA0U9i.jpg:orig

D1RUMwAXcAECweL.jpg:orig

D1RUMv-WsAAe04d.jpg:orig

D1RUNnmWoAAVHtN.jpg:orig

D1RUNouXgAUyG_3.jpg:orig

D1RUNpbX0AAcjjV.jpg:orig

Back
Top Bottom