WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think the theory is basically the old Avengers ( Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor etc) will get stuck in one universe while trying to save the new MCU characters like Black Panther, Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man).

So the movie just ended for me, it’s a fun entry into the series. The whole reveal that the Skrulls were the good guys I wasn’t expecting at all. Fun, cool family friendly movie.

My issue is that she is so OP!!!! Jesus lord, she didn’t struggle once when we realized she can harness her powers.

The mid credit scene is taken straight from
Endgame which I loved.

I enjoyed it for what it is.

Charts like this are kinda disengenuous though. Inflation/ticket costs and areas of release are big factors in overall total $$$.

Exactly. Looking at Homecoming you don’t realize that China didn’t open the film until 3 weeks after release which affected its OW haul. Fully expect for Far From Home to do a solid billi

Movie was ok.. I think writing and directing was the biggest issue

That song at THAT moment didn’t bother me

But some of the lines didn’t work, or at least to me didn’t work.. and just felt like a lot of people involved could have been better used

Only time Brie looked really really cringe me was when they were outside the house and her friend was trying tell her she’s carol and Brie is just looking at her with that awkward facial expression

Would have loved to see this movie done by JJ abrams

Also I don’t know think she was crazy OP

Or at least not from what we saw

I feel like Thor and maybe tony and vision could pull off some of that stuff.. not saying to that degree but stuff she dude wasn’t unimaginable for what we saw of those 3

And as far as the hand to hand stuff hulk and groot could do similar hand to hand stuff

And then strange and SW have their own skillset stuff

Yeah if anything, what Strange was doing in Doctor Strange was more OP than what Danvers was doing in Captain Marvel

Reactions: ARK
Also I don’t know think she was crazy OP

Or at least not from what we saw

I feel like Thor and maybe tony and vision could pull off some of that stuff.. not saying to that degree but stuff she dude wasn’t unimaginable for what we saw of those 3

And as far as the hand to hand stuff hulk and groot could do similar hand to hand stuff

And then strange and SW have their own skillset stuff
Idk man. The Kree couldn't even land on earth. She put out the Invasion before it barely started.

I think one ship made it past her.

Nah Thor is a god, Strange can open other dimensions. Captain Marvel can fly and shoot blasts
Get what you’re saying but even fiege said she’s the strongest already lol

Thor is OP as hell and so is strange but I think what we saw in CM she was just like lolligagging lol

Idk man. The Kree couldn't even land on earth. She put out the Invasion before it barely started.

I think one ship made it past her.

She used the 1 missile to blow up the rest, but it wasn't like she punched all of em out of mid arm.. she stuggled with the 1 then that blew up the rest

And then she really really acted the 1 big ship she blew.. just didn't think she was crazy OP, considering thing we've seen from others

I swear there were complaints about Thor being underpowered. Now shawty is too OP even tho she absorbed the energy from an infinity stone. I mean c'mon :lol:

Storm breaker Thor is super strong and can open the bi Frost now
And possibly kill thanos

Strange has those OP Naruto spells now and can do dimension stuff and use time stone so yeah he’s strong too

I think CM prretty strong but not SUPER OP but the fact that she didn’t really seem to exert any effort and do all that stuff makes me feel she’d be no 1 lol

Between super 8, Star Trek and Star Wars I feel like movie would have been way better off with jj Abrams in charge

Can't think of what female director I'd say

Thor to me, his limit goes as far as his weapon

Captain Marvel is the weapon

Strange with the time stone looked wild OP for sure. Without it, he's a wild card but seems inconsistent. He got overpowered by Ebony Maw.

Thor to me, his limit goes as far as his weapon

Captain Marvel is the weapon

Strange with the time stone looked wild OP for sure. Without it, he's a wild card but seems inconsistent. He got overpowered by Ebony Maw.
Son took the blast of a star to the face and lived. About the weapon thing it’s kinda wishywash because in T3 Odin said the hammer does nothing but in IW they threw that out the window

a lot of people talk about how wakanda scene made Thor look god tier

but if you think about it, take away the lightning glow and he wasn’t doing anything we haven’t seen before

stormbreaker could be an argument if anything because it outpowered the gauntlet but still didn’t kill him

Ronan is all bark no bite.

Mad bass in his voice but he dont back it up.

I liked Ronan until he got made to look like a fool in that dance-off and he was again a gag at the end of this movie. And to think I thought he was one of the best villains in the MCU.

Went from Top 5 to not mentioned at all:smh:

Back
Top Bottom