WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Maybe in CM2, we'll see Ronan get curbstomped by Carol and he'll run away (w/ Korath) while the Kree empire falls.

Marvel likes to pick unproven, hungry directors for their projects instead of going with established directors.

It's worked with the russos. They were in comedy TV shows before marvel.

It's worked with joss who was well known in TV but was not a big budget movie director prior to avengers 1.

The word is still out with CM's directors. They're new but may not be as talented as joss or the russos. But maybe they can get better.

Example. The ppl who wrote the script for WS and infinity war are the same ppl who wrote the script for Cap 1 and the first two Thor movies. Writers can improve.

I'm mixing writers and directors but you get the idea.

I wouldn't say unproven.. but they go with smaller indie types, focus more on storytellers, people who don't really have to focus on special effects to tell their stories

They also look at the type of movie they wanna go for.. like they were looking at horror movie directors for dr strange

Coogler felt like an easy choice.. I wish they'd go back to favreau if they ever do another IM movie and leave him alone.. also wish Edgar wright was able to basically treat antman like GOTG was for gunn.. whedon had serenity, but couldn't handle the stress of the whole thing and Russos were a godsend

Ronan and them were on earth for the core. I think he knew the core was an infinity stone and that CM was powered by that stone.

He said something like 'lets leave. We'll come back later'

His minion was like 'but what about the core?'

He looked at cm then: 'it's the girl'

I thought his minion said "For the weapon?"

Ronan said "No, for the girl"

I saw that as a nod to him acknowledging Carol as a beast and a worth opponent

CM steelbook pre-order at BB: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/brands...104&loc=BODY&CampaignID=973447&eut=1241470644

6332725_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000
ei

Not really a fan of them announcing the Steelbook preorder the same weekend the movie premieres in theatres.
That's actually been pretty standard for them. They did it for black panther infinity war Homecoming ragnarok

I got to say I'm not a fan of the cover. They could've gone a lot of different ways with it.

I already know they're not giving me the day off.. So I'm calling out on the day end game drops :lol:

*edit

Where are you reading about its runtime?

Last edited:
I'm down for 3 hours as long as there are no real slow moments. I saw IW twice in theatres and time went by quick, it didn't feel like a 2.5 hour film.

I'm down for 3 hours as long as there are no real slow moments. I saw IW twice in theatres and time went by quick, it didn't feel like a 2.5 hour film.

I've probably sat and watched that movie a handful of times and I always think to myself about how not a single scene feels like it drags. Just great pacing.

Saw CM last night and it was def enjoyable. Carol and Maria being boo'd up was cute..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom