WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

you believing ameL

only got yourself to blame

6'4 thor posted up on that bad boy:

tumblr_pod2460Tvl1tuyf8ho1_400.gif

Thor smiling like he about to smash CM after it's all over.

I'd like to see him try lol

you believing ameL

only got yourself to blame

6'4 thor posted up on that bad boy:

tumblr_pod2460Tvl1tuyf8ho1_400.gif

meanwhile mjolnir:
thor-chris-hemsworth.jpg
i watched the trailer once while taking my morning doo doo and went straight to work :lol:
that scene i was just looking at Thor and Carol faces cuz Carol got wet after that :rofl:

Hemswoeth looks dope with short hair, but to me Thor need the long hair. Makes him look more “Asgardian” to me. His Wakanda scene probably wouldn’t have looked as cool, though.

Thor loves powerful women, so he def gonna try to get in them guts, she might friendzone him and go after Rhodey herself.

if its true imax, id go with that, otherwise go dolby

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Aspect ratio aside I saw Infinity War 3x’s in theaters, went to a comfy/recliner theater, IMAX, & Dolby.

I don’t recall the Dolby experience, but the IMAX wasn’t really worth it. I did manage to see Thanos actually bleed when Tony hit him compared to the regular theater with recliners. The seats suck at IMAX, literally elbow to elbow with people. Doesn’t allow me to enjoy the movie. If it is a 3 hour good luck getting up to use the restroom lol
I prefer comfort over anything else! To each their own though.

Aspect ratio aside I saw Infinity War 3x’s in theaters, went to a comfy/recliner theater, IMAX, & Dolby.

I don’t recall the Dolby experience, but the IMAX wasn’t really worth it. I did manage to see Thanos actually bleed when Tony hit him compared to the regular theater with recliners. The seats suck at IMAX, literally elbow to elbow with people. Doesn’t allow me to enjoy the movie. If it is a 3 hour good luck getting up to use the restroom lol
I prefer comfort over anything else! To each their own though.

your theater must just have bad chairs then because the IMAX at the AMCs in my area has the most plush, comfortable reclining seats i've sat on in a theater

Birth.Movies.Death. AVENGERS: ENDGAME Issue $12
https://mondotees.com/products/birt...188022457&mc_cid=7881e25595&mc_eid=3e364d660b

The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived: Alamo Drafthouse and Birth.Movies.Death. are celebrating the release of AVENGERS: ENDGAME with a stunning new collectible magazine, featuring an exclusive Mondo cover (which, you’ll note, matches our AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR cover) by artist Matt Taylor!

Inside, you’ll find deep-dive character essays, exclusive interviews, a sprawling showcase featuring Mondo’s latest Marvel posters, and a look at some of the exciting new characters Marvel’s bringing to the big screen. Order your copy today, before Thanos snaps his fingers and makes half our stock disappear.
Expected to ship April 2019.

BMD_CoverMock_AvengersEndgame-angle_1024x1024.png

Endgame-MagSpreads_Gamora_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Legacy_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Mondo_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Snap_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Warlock_1024x1024.jpg

Birth.Movies.Death. AVENGERS: ENDGAME Issue $12
https://mondotees.com/products/birth-movies-death-avengers-endgame-issue?utm_source=Mondo&utm_campaign=Endgame BMD&utm_source=Mondo+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7881e25595-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_13_07_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2de771b0ea-7881e25595-188022457&goal=0_2de771b0ea-7881e25595-188022457&mc_cid=7881e25595&mc_eid=3e364d660b

The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived: Alamo Drafthouse and Birth.Movies.Death. are celebrating the release of AVENGERS: ENDGAME with a stunning new collectible magazine, featuring an exclusive Mondo cover (which, you’ll note, matches our AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR cover) by artist Matt Taylor!

Inside, you’ll find deep-dive character essays, exclusive interviews, a sprawling showcase featuring Mondo’s latest Marvel posters, and a look at some of the exciting new characters Marvel’s bringing to the big screen. Order your copy today, before Thanos snaps his fingers and makes half our stock disappear.
Expected to ship April 2019.

BMD_CoverMock_AvengersEndgame-angle_1024x1024.png

Endgame-MagSpreads_Gamora_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Legacy_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Mondo_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Snap_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Warlock_1024x1024.jpg
thanks. copped.

i need to start buying some of these posters man damn
martin ansin and matt taylor lol

Back
Top Bottom