WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Captain Blackface

Captain Jim Crow

Captain Klansman

Captain Northam

Captain Gucci

:smh:

SAY LESS..

ECD0CD46-3F19-4BF5-BB61-8DEE141A8683.jpeg

Big question for me is: where are Thor and Captain Marvel during that slow mo suit up sequence where we see Tony and Nebula with the rest of the gang? I'm guessing they may need to be distracting (aka fighting) Thanos while the rest of the team is going into the Soul Stone
He's in the back..helping her find her earring..:smokin

We don't trade lives, but he finna trade his own...sounds scumbag-ish to me.

Dude wants all the glory, tellin everyone not do something, but doing it himself. IDGAF if it's for the greater good. Dude wants the shine.

steven just be talking to talk

steve-o in AOU: "Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things."

meanwhile the whole of WS could have been avoided if he spoke with the smartest technical person he knows, but nah he goes to the apple store:
4436d01c1a2b4a34182395ffe407617b2f21f41c15db3fdca726d736940e8ff8.jpg

then all of this movie could have been avoided, again with a simple convo with his teammates about this guy:

maxresdefault.jpg

We don't trade lives, but he finna trade his own...sounds scumbag-ish to me.

Dude wants all the glory, tellin everyone not do something, but doing it himself. IDGAF if it's for the greater good. Dude wants the shine.

He wants the shine....by dying and not being able to enjoy said “shine” ya Stark sympathizers day the funniest things..

meanwhile the whole of WS could have been avoided if he spoke with the smartest technical person he knows, but nah he goes to the apple store:

then all of this movie could have been avoided, again with a simple convo with his teammates about this guy:

maxresdefault.jpg
protect bucky> everything

maxresdefault.jpg

Tony doesn’t live in a glass house fam

201A1C5D-C9DC-497D-A5F4-CABBBCF062C4.jpeg

He wants the shine....by dying and not being able to enjoy said “shine” ya Stark sympathizers day the funniest things..

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

So no....

Also, I am in between this whole team cap vs team im...both have flashes of douchebaggery.

tumblr_pocxzxVoA21uwl6nzo1_540.gif

tumblr_pocxzxVoA21uwl6nzo2_540.gif

I know we give Clint a hard time, but I've always liked when these two have scenes together. I feel they have a better on-screen portrayal of friendship than Tony and Rhodes (Cheadle to be more specific).
It's cuz Terrance Howard was the real homie and Tony knows the government switched out his best friend and tried to act like it never happened. But Stark remembers those nights after work at Johnny rockets, scheming on the waitresses and how real Rhodes kept calling her mayne.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

So no....

Also, I am in between this whole team cap vs team im...both have flashes of douchebaggery.

Sacrifing your own life for the greater good is literally the epitome of selflessness :lol: only you guys would consider this an act of douchery/selfishness

Back
Top Bottom