WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

L just keeps piling on
tumblr_pod689LtFn1y7sog8o3_540.gif

tumblr_pod2460Tvl1tuyf8ho1_400.gif
tumblr_pod2460Tvl1tuyf8ho2_400.gif

my god, do you even know anything? :lol:

He’s too busy to notice since he’s eyeing and protecting CM while being frustrated that Thor bouta odinson her walls. :lol:

Reactions: ARK
15 minutes of the movie or after the snap?
After the trailer I think we've seen bits and pieces from all over the film and as far as time line we def get a glimpse into the future. Just looking at BW's hair and how it's mostly red but still has some blond left means some of those scenes were after a time skip.

I was thinking the same thing, but I hope it's still within the first 15.

Birth.Movies.Death. AVENGERS: ENDGAME Issue $12
https://mondotees.com/products/birth-movies-death-avengers-endgame-issue?utm_source=Mondo&utm_campaign=Endgame BMD&utm_source=Mondo+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7881e25595-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_13_07_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2de771b0ea-7881e25595-188022457&goal=0_2de771b0ea-7881e25595-188022457&mc_cid=7881e25595&mc_eid=3e364d660b

The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived: Alamo Drafthouse and Birth.Movies.Death. are celebrating the release of AVENGERS: ENDGAME with a stunning new collectible magazine, featuring an exclusive Mondo cover (which, you’ll note, matches our AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR cover) by artist Matt Taylor!

Inside, you’ll find deep-dive character essays, exclusive interviews, a sprawling showcase featuring Mondo’s latest Marvel posters, and a look at some of the exciting new characters Marvel’s bringing to the big screen. Order your copy today, before Thanos snaps his fingers and makes half our stock disappear.
Expected to ship April 2019.

BMD_CoverMock_AvengersEndgame-angle_1024x1024.png

Endgame-MagSpreads_Gamora_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Legacy_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Mondo_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Snap_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Warlock_1024x1024.jpg
Copped.

Just for convenience, I simply go to the IMAX theater since it's closer.

How much of a difference is there between IMAX and Dolby?

normally id recommend dolby atmos for the most accurate sound, laser light for the most contrast and 4k but IW and Endgame are fully shot with imax cameras so in this instance, i am going with imax

i think dolby atmos is different and better than regular dolby though

Prefer the sound design of Dolby better. They have Dolby Atmos, so they have wall to wall speakers, as well as ceiling speakers.

Dolby vision generally has better colors and clarity imo

Also imax will likely be in 3D. So that’s a negative for me.

If you go to Metreon, like I do, the imax theater still has the crappy and cramped seats, so Dolby is much more comfortable :lol:

Really surprised they didn’t show Thanos in the trailer or at least an image ya know.
Thanos really is chillin at his homestead livin his best life right now lol

Really surprised they didn’t show Thanos in the trailer or at least an image ya know.
Thanos really is chillin at his homestead livin his best life right now lol

Pretty sure they trying to drive the point home that this isn’t Thanos movie, this is Caps sacrifice and Tony’s avenging.

Back
Top Bottom