WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Please stop with the Captain America/Iron Man slander. It's more played out than a cassette tape.

Let's talk about Hawkeye's midlife crisis hair.

vlcsnap-2019-03-14-15h24m56s150.png

Tony doesn’t live in a glass house fam

201A1C5D-C9DC-497D-A5F4-CABBBCF062C4.jpeg

tony spoke with the teammate that would actually be able to help him:

pULD6FSpJtIbGuV0suGDoMARdc4

creating vision:

meanwhile look who steve decides to trust over his teammates:

3 of the people here supported and helped the creation and idea of vision (4 if you include hawkeye helping in the fight):
Avengers-Circle-Shot-cropped.jpg

tony spoke with the teammate that would actually be able to help him:

pULD6FSpJtIbGuV0suGDoMARdc4

creating vision:

meanwhile look who steve decides to trust over his teammates:

3 of the people here supported and helped the creation and idea of vision (4 if you include hawkeye helping in the fight):
Avengers-Circle-Shot-cropped.jpg

Stop it fam, he only put Banner on becsuse he couldn’t do it on his own without his knowledge, when Banner told him they should discuss it with the squad, he dismissed practically on the premise of them being basically too dumb to understand..lol

You can’t even credit him for the creation of Vision because that was pretty much Ultrons idea who he hijacked and was able to right his wrong creating vision.

Let’s not forget in WS, Nat was riding with Steve, she was the one helping him, who ended up being team Stark in CW...

Like I said, ya can’t claim all this love for Tony and hate for Cap, while continuously exposing a high level of hipocrisy....they both flawed characters and both have done questionable ****.

In addition to the Quantum Realm stuff, I hope Ant-Man has a big role in this film. Looks like Hawkeye will too.

You guys have me contemplating if I should watch this movie in Dolby Atmos.

God I hope him and BW isn’t a thing or even a tease of a thing.

No way, i think they done trying to romanticize Nat, she doesn’t need a romantic interest, they established a really good friendship between those two, no need to ruin it.

Stop it fam, he only put Banner on becsuse he couldn’t do it on his own without his knowledge, when Banner told him they should discuss it with the squad, he dismissed practically on the premise of them being basically too dumb to understand..lol

You can’t even credit him for the creation of Vision because that was pretty much Ultrons idea who he hijacked and was able to right his wrong creating vision.

Let’s not forget in WS, Nat was riding with Steve, she was the one helping him, who ended up being team Stark in CW...

Like I said, ya can’t claim all this love for Tony and hate for Cap, while continuously exposing a high level of hipocrisy....they both flawed characters and both have done questionable ****.

Nah. When AOU started it showed how Tony and Banner had been working on Ultron way prior. Banner didn't say anything about discussing it with the team until they were put on blast.

And Vision was not Ultron's idea. It was just Ultron's body.

Back
Top Bottom