WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Trailer looks great, enough small teases like the Quantum suits and Captain Marvel and Thor without giving up anything. I just need tickets now.

I'm referring to End Game. Ant-Man gotta be the MVP or at least 6th Man of the Year for his role he's finna play.

o, end game.. yea, 6th man would be a good call.. but solid mins, he can come in and control the game for a bit like harden when he use to be the 6th man for OKC

Yeah is futile having any type of discussion about Cap in here, ya reached trolling levels and is impossible to have a legit convo with someone who just wanna rustle jimmies with the topic...all good fellas..lol CARRY ON

Birth.Movies.Death. AVENGERS: ENDGAME Issue $12
https://mondotees.com/products/birth-movies-death-avengers-endgame-issue?utm_source=Mondo&utm_campaign=Endgame BMD&utm_source=Mondo+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7881e25595-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_13_07_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2de771b0ea-7881e25595-188022457&goal=0_2de771b0ea-7881e25595-188022457&mc_cid=7881e25595&mc_eid=3e364d660b

The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived: Alamo Drafthouse and Birth.Movies.Death. are celebrating the release of AVENGERS: ENDGAME with a stunning new collectible magazine, featuring an exclusive Mondo cover (which, you’ll note, matches our AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR cover) by artist Matt Taylor!

Inside, you’ll find deep-dive character essays, exclusive interviews, a sprawling showcase featuring Mondo’s latest Marvel posters, and a look at some of the exciting new characters Marvel’s bringing to the big screen. Order your copy today, before Thanos snaps his fingers and makes half our stock disappear.
Expected to ship April 2019.

BMD_CoverMock_AvengersEndgame-angle_1024x1024.png

Endgame-MagSpreads_Gamora_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Legacy_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Mondo_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Snap_1024x1024.jpg

Endgame-MagSpreads_Warlock_1024x1024.jpg

copped 2 days ago
The one they did for IW last year is pretty good, was flippin through it this morning.

TLT is not a villain.
per se
but i think they're saying he's gonna come and pass judgment on earth/avengers

thats what he does in the comics and Dr. Strange has to convince him to spare earth (he thinks earth has too much potential to be evil)
also thanos getting the gauntlet and snapping upsets balance which he is supposed to regulate

i just feel going from thanos to TLT would be too big a jump they should hit galactus or something first lol

If all that for Okoye, why not the same energy for MBaku and Valk since both are in the movie but wasn't shown in the trailer (sans a flashback)

Trailer looks great, enough small teases like the Quantum suits and Captain Marvel and Thor without giving up anything. I just need tickets now.
They better not ghost drop presale tickets like they ghost dropped the trailer today.

I want to get the best seats possible for opening night. Right in the middle row lol

Btw looking at that poster, it's interesting that Mark Ruffalo gets third billing.....

I wonder if that says anything about the Hulk..

just saw one theory that the end of the movie the stones split into different edges of the cosmos and the soul stone drifts to adam worlock lol
would be kinda cool

If all that for Okoye, why not the same energy for MBaku and Valk since both are in the movie but wasn't shown in the trailer (sans a flashback)
1. Probably don't have a bigger role in the film compared to Okoye.

2. It's most likely written in Gurira's contract to have her name in the credits. (some people have their contracts written where their name has to be presented in a certain way...IE "and Josh Brolin" or "with Chris Pratt"

I want to think there is a mid-credit or end-credit scene that sets up a newer villain observing the events or conclusion of events from afar.

Back
Top Bottom