WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

yeah i think they beat Thanos but either the mid-credit or post-post-credit scene sets up a new villain/arc

i want to see kang the conquerer lol since they're messing with time in end game anyway

can intro time/diff universes

Till he realized they were trying to snake him and steal his formula
ehhh Ultron said "my vision" during the Sokovia fight so that's where it came from

He said "my vision". Cho also said "vision". Not too mention all the visions there were in the film. He never named him Vision. Why would he when he literally said he was going to transfer his conscience into it? It would've just been Ultron 2.0.

All 4 Avengers Posters are set where the big battles take place:
1- New York
2- Sakovia
3- Titan, Space, Earth
4- ?? Quantum Realm??

kvv9c31e53m21.jpg

1- New York
2- Sakovia
3- Titan, Space, Earth
4- ?? Quantum Realm??

kvv9c31e53m21.jpg
interesting that cap is the focal point in this poster and that tony take's the same spot as thanos in IW poster

Hulk washed now.

Got washed b2b...by Thor...then Thanos. Boy got performance anxiety now. Shook ones. Billing should be 'And Mark Ruffalo'.
They're probably flipping it

Hulk was on the IW poster but he didn't do **** in IW

Hulk is not present in End Game poster but he'll probably show up in a surprise moment that'll get a lot of cheers

I know Wong figures in to Endgame somehow but I think its a missed opportunity not to include Mordo in the mix of everything. Could advance any story and/or character progression for Dr. Strange 2. Similar to how Infinity War advanced the story for a lot of the GotG characters.

The hairstyles and Thor having mjonir again is confusing

It's like they wanna eff with our minds
Where do you see Thor with mjlonir?
Wait Tilda Swinton is cast in Endgame? Interesting~
Reprising her role as the Ancient One

Since there’s a guarantee to be a phase 4 are y’all expecting an end credit scene?

Adam Warlock maybe?

per se
but i think they're saying he's gonna come and pass judgment on earth/avengers

thats what he does in the comics and Dr. Strange has to convince him to spare earth (he thinks earth has too much potential to be evil)
also thanos getting the gauntlet and snapping upsets balance which he is supposed to regulate

i just feel going from thanos to TLT would be too big a jump they should hit galactus or something first lol
Nah, wont happen.

Earth is too small of a fry for TLT to pass judgement on it. Thats not really how it works. More about balance not good or evil.

Now a celestial could definitely do something like that based on if they feel their experiment has bore any fruit or not.
1- New York
2- Sakovia
3- Titan, Space, Earth
4- ?? Quantum Realm??

kvv9c31e53m21.jpg
Where is the background for Infinity War? Arguably the big battle was in Wakanda.

Endgame poster looks like space as well.

The one look of the Quantum realm in Ant-Man & the Wasp everything was gold.

Last edited:
they can maybe have characters from other Galaxies sense or trace the huge energy emission from the use of the Infinity Gauntlet and come to Earth to find out why half of their population was wiped out.

Also is Valkyrie in Endgame?

they can maybe have characters from other Galaxies sense or trace the huge energy emission from the use of the Infinity Gauntlet and come to Earth to find out why half of their population was wiped out.

Also is Valkyrie in Endgame?
Yes Valk is in endgame

Since there’s a guarantee to be a phase 4 are y’all expecting an end credit scene?

Adam Warlock maybe?
Thanos gonna snap his fingers again.
Screen will go full white screen.
An out of focus comic strip will start to fill the screen with the camera focusing in on the comic strip of the POV of someone waking up with colored pens around and one in their hand.
Comic Strip is of infinity war with all these incredible characters. The newest strip filled with Fantastic 4 and X-Men.
POV has a feeling of waking up from an incredible dream.
POV camera pans over to a mirror and we all see Stan Lee smiling.
Fade to black.

Back
Top Bottom