WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thanos gonna snap his fingers again.
Screen will go full white screen.
An out of focus comic strip will start to fill the screen with the camera focusing in on the comic strip of the POV of someone waking up with colored pens around and one in their hand.
Comic Strip is of infinity war with all these incredible characters. The newest strip filled with Fantastic 4 and X-Men.
POV has a feeling of waking up from an incredible dream.
POV camera pans over to a mirror and we all see Stan Lee.
Fade to black.
The one above all reveals it’s just him messing around the whole time.... the whole time!!

Since there’s a guarantee to be a phase 4 are y’all expecting an end credit scene?

Adam Warlock maybe?

Definitely expecting an end credit scene that alludes to the next big bad. That’s why Marvel hasn’t released their upcoming film schedule past Far From Home yet.

It was stormbreaker in the trailer

I was just confused when Thor caught the hammer and the camera showed the blunt end of it

And didnt pay attention to later when it showed stormbreaker in full view lol

I hope they tease nobody and let things simmer for a bit but that’s not happening. I just don’t want anymore “filler episode” movies. Let something just be for a bit

What they need to reveal is an X-men symbol or something. The theater would be sticky and wet

You know writing is my ****. i'd love this.

We can't play the symbol option though, did that already Captain Marvel.

So we'd have to go deeper. A cameo. Somebody recognizable. And somewhat flashy, but not cheesy. Someone like nightcrawler.....Or Mystique showing a Krull how she changes into people too..

or if they really wanna make people lose their ****..

a blurry pic or a darkened room...and the voice of Ian McKellan saying 'Ohhh...Charles...they've been busy' ..and you see a distorted vision of a guy and another in a wheelchair

So we'd have to go deeper. A cameo. Somebody recognizable. And somewhat flashy, but not cheesy. Someone like nightcrawler.....Or Mystique showing a Krull how she changes into people too..

a blurry pic or a darkened room...and the voice of Ian McKellan saying 'Ohhh...Charles...they've been busy' ..and you see a distorted vision of a guy and another in a wheelchair
The hover chair and a slow pan up that cuts off right before the face. Oh lawd

I’d legit scream in the crowded theater.

It’s crazy when you realize that it’s a post credit scene, no filming deadline barely any script so even though the fox merger wasn’t done yet it could totally be in the movie next month...

True but even in the first BP we saw 3 different Panthers and constant challenging. Maybe a Suri panther

To this point, I've said it would be interesting to see if someone does take the mantle of BP and takes the heart shaped herb and visits the ancestral plane

But doesn't see t'challa

To this point, I've said it would be interesting to see if someone does take the mantle of BP and takes the heart shaped herb and visits the ancestral plane

But doesn't see t'challa

All of the herb burned down though. Unless you get some 1990s or alternate universe heart shaped herb :lol:

All of the herb burned down though. Unless you get some 1990s or alternate universe heart shaped herb :lol:

I'm just assuming the can crow more.. while yes the crop was burned.. I don't assume they don't have more of the seed

this new trailer :wow:

didnt like that they showed tony in space suit. i think marvel is spinning it though similar to hulk in wakanda.

It was a reaction from vibranium in the soil and plants. I would think they know how to grow more.

I'm just assuming the can crow more.. while yes the crop was burned.. I don't assume they don't have more of the seed

It was a reaction from vibranium in the soil and plants. I would think they know how to grow more.

I thought that Killmonger burned it all to make sure no one could ever use it again/challenge him, gone forever. Y’all make good points.

Back
Top Bottom