WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I know she's not going to die (cause she has some solo films coming up) but can Colonizer Widow die already. I'm tired of this chick pulling up to fight with pistols. Even Hawkeye has arrows that do different things. She's pulling up like *****s on the block owe her money. Enough B. Captain Marvel out here shooting photon blasts and this *** got glocks. Miss me with this ******** please.
Who going to see a struggle *** black widow movie?? DF???

So between the suits in this trailer and the quantum van in the first trailer, Antman gonna be the protagonist here.

Interesting route to take
Not sure why everyone thinks Ant-Man is gonna be the MVP and hyping him up.

It's crazy cuz I rate and like his movies more than most but all he has knowledge on is the quantum realm and how exactly to get to a time vortex. He's not a scientist or a genius. Fam is not leading the Avengers to victory :lol: Son is a straight up plot device.

Also :rofl: @ Ant-Man stealing the show in Civil War. Pass the opiods.

How packed are morning show usually? Thinkin of going that route cause night showings of CM was packed
Not much. I do the same. It can be packed even on weekend mornings though.

Nothing like a random mon-thur 9am-12on showing. Just you and maybe some old folk nerds to have theater by yourself.

Last edited:
Nope. We in there Thursday night. On god .

:lol: i get it. i cant do premiere nights anymore. crowds are too wild nowadays. friday morning was the move for infinity war and it worked out great. i get it though for the premiere night crowd. especially a movie of this magnitude.

quick tangent, everytime @Doom. likes a post in here it reiterates the next phase of the mcu . i see you marvel NT member.

So Ready.....

Got My Hands On This This Past Tuesday....

A03D6C84-CA6A-48E0-913B-90FE0DADB496.jpeg

So between the suits in this trailer and the quantum van in the first trailer, Antman gonna be the protagonist here.

Interesting route to take

Not the protagonist, but he’s definitely gonna shine in this mainly because of his connection to the Quantum Realm, Im all for it, the OGs are phasing out and Marvel has been making strides towards the introduction of new blood to replace them, to me the best contenders to lead would be Strange, CM, BP, Antman, Buck as the new Cap and Peter....with everyone else having their cameo appearances if any...i think that line up can match up the energy to some extent of the OGs being that most of them have been with us for a couple of years now.

Marvel has legit become the cool kids table, is gonna be a point where every actor will want a piece of the pie, what a time to be RDJ, Evans, Hemsworth and Johansson.

When I first saw the quantum suits in concepts I was like "eh whatever", now im IN LOVE with them. They look so damn sleek

also, that Rocket and War Machine shot. Jesus Christ!

Cap having the most intense look strapping on his shield in his final battle. Bomboclot!

Thor with the lighting going through him while he looking at Stormbreaker. Lord Have Mercy!

The fact the Avengers score keeps getting these epic *** twist to make it feel fresh all the time. Jesus!

I have a weird feeling that there are going to be two instances of Captain America in this movie. One dies and the other doesn't.

Cap having the most intense look strapping on his shield in his final battle. Bomboclot!

E80CE290-C60D-46A5-BD09-B8CA2CBF1621.gif

Say what you want about IM vs. Cap but Chris Evans really did a great job as Cap. Whatever team you’re on it’s going to be a let down to see a classic character or two die in EG. Such a great 10 years for Marvel and for the move going audience.

I’m team IM by the way.

Observation from second CM viewing.

Some time passed when Goose coughed up the tesseract looking at change in computer screen. Looks like a early 2000s computer monitor.

LOL at CM fighting punching that old lady on the train and everyone like
a17.gif

RemorsefulSinfulGoral-size_restricted.gif

:rofl:
marvel-studios-captain-61SgvdZDvYkMekDWAh

I can understand why people are upset they showed Tony on Earth, but you gotta remember that Marvel tryna kill the box office. They gotta show Tony alive.
As if they weren’t set to kill the box office regardless of showing Tony or not.

What are you rambling about brah :lol:

I don't even think that is a real shot of Tony walking with them in the suit, think they just CGI'd this fool in that shot with Nebula to fool everyone.

They made Ant-Man look EPIC moving a pencil, let me find out that that's the same CGI Model they used when he was in Ton'y suit for CW, or when he Twisted BW arm.

lol I'm not really believing half of what we saw in that trailer
looked dope though

Chris Evans embodied Cap more than RDJ embodying Tony Stark, they both did a great job but Evans takes the cake to me.

while evans did a good job

there are few casting choices in cinema history that fit the character THAT much on the nose.. unless you werent really aware of RDJ prior to him being tony stark/ironman.. AND even then dude just has the look of the character and is a great actor

but i'd rank a couple of the casting choices in the MCU over evans with cap (now this isnt questioning what he has done with the character) but there are others that just fit from as soon as you saw them like RDJ, hemsworth, hiddleston, boseman and to go outside of MCU ryan reynolds with deadpool, patrick stewart as professor X

Back
Top Bottom