WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Where was the feminism in TFA?

The movie would not change ONE frame if she were a male.
I 100% agree with your statement. I do think that TFA's story wouldn't change a single frame if she was male. But I'd argue that if that's what you like about TFA in terms of it's "feminism," or that's your type of "feminism," then you're not for any real degree of feminism in your movies period. Which is totally your choice and fine. Everyone's entitled to their likes and dislikes, and has their own tastes. I'm not knocking it at all. It just sounds like you're not a fan of feminism (again, not a bad word but viewed negatively by so many) in your movies, but that's your prerogative.

I 100% agree with your statement. I do think that TFA's story wouldn't change a single frame if she was male. But I'd argue that if that's what you like about TFA in terms of it's "feminism," or that's your type of "feminism," then you're not for any real degree of feminism in your movies period. Which is totally your choice and fine. Everyone's entitled to their likes and dislikes, and has their own tastes. I'm not knocking it at all. It just sounds like you're not a fan of feminism (again, not a bad word but viewed negatively by so many) in your movies, but that's your prerogative.

My problem is that it's being narrowed down to feminism in this certain discussion.

If a movie was slanted in any type of obvious propaganda, it would turn me off.

0AC2E026-59D0-4355-AB4F-ABE02CB2B26B.jpeg

My problem is that it's being narrowed down to feminism in this certain discussion.

Ok, so here's my issue with what you just said. You used the word "propaganda," which has a negative connotation. You didn't say "theme," "concept," "narrative," "messages," or something similar, you said "propaganda." So you view the themes, concepts, narrative, messages, etc., presented in CM as propaganda?

I'm guessing you hated black panther then

And propaganda is a negative word.

Last edited:
Ok, so here's my issue with what you just said. You used the word "propaganda," which has a negative connotation. You didn't say "theme," "concept," "narrative," "messages," or something similar, you said "propaganda." So you view the themes, concepts, narrative, messages, etc., presented in CM as propaganda?

Propaganda is just biased information.

You decided it was negative not me.

I’d have to think which character I’d want her to do

Would love if she got a chance at WS since Russos said their done after end game

Hell give her BW and I’m in RIGHT NOW
Moon Knight

He on some bull **** man.

Being bias is not negative now?

:rofl:

Propaganda:
1 capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions
2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause
also : a public action having such an effect​

Having a "bias" isn't necessarily negative. But the definition and use of the word of "propaganda" has a negative tilt.

No, it's just one sided.

That side can be right.
Again, we're discussing opinions. You were crying about your chaacter being assassinated. Said you had time but this was a conversation about opinions no less.

But being bias is not negative if that side is right.

:lol: You really on some bull **** man.

Again, we're discussing opinions. You were crying about your chaacter being assassinated. Said you had time but this was a conversation about opinions no less.

But being bias is not negative if that side is right.

:lol: You really on some bull **** man.

WTF are you talking about?

I don't trust addicts.

That's bias.

I'm right.

You're just here to argue.

WTF are you talking about?

I don't trust addicts.

That's bias.

I'm right.

You're just here to argue.
This is a dumbass comparison.

You can't even stick to what we're talking about :lol:

Talking about not trusting addicts. Get a grip.

I guess, I have a taste in film where that might be a problem.

Fight me.
The world doesn't revolve around you, you know.

There's going to be themes in movies you can't relate to unless you're both a man and a woman and a mixed race of a thousand nations.

It's egocentric to think ppl should have to alter themes you can't relate to, to make you comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom