WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The world doesn't revolve around you, you know.

There's going to be themes in movies you can't relate to unless you're both a man and a woman and a mixed race of a thousand nations.

It's egocentric to think ppl should have to alter themes you can't relate to, to make you comfortable.

Look at ameL getting his 1 in for today

20190314_204439.jpg

UnDs these for endgame

Observation from second CM viewing.

Some time passed when Goose coughed up the tesseract looking at change in computer screen. Looks like a early 2000s computer monitor.

LOL at CM fighting punching that old lady on the train and everyone like
a17.gif

RemorsefulSinfulGoral-size_restricted.gif

:rofl:
marvel-studios-captain-61SgvdZDvYkMekDWAh

Granny ate that junk too. That governor was peaking

while evans did a good job

there are few casting choices in cinema history that fit the character THAT much on the nose.. unless you werent really aware of RDJ prior to him being tony stark/ironman.. AND even then dude just has the look of the character and is a great actor

but i'd rank a couple of the casting choices in the MCU over evans with cap (now this isnt questioning what he has done with the character) but there are others that just fit from as soon as you saw them like RDJ, hemsworth, hiddleston, boseman and to go outside of MCU ryan reynolds with deadpool, patrick stewart as professor X
Massive facts. Hemworth is Thor in real life.

Deadpool is Ryan Reynolds, not the wother way around.

while evans did a good job

there are few casting choices in cinema history that fit the character THAT much on the nose.. unless you werent really aware of RDJ prior to him being tony stark/ironman.. AND even then dude just has the look of the character and is a great actor

but i'd rank a couple of the casting choices in the MCU over evans with cap (now this isnt questioning what he has done with the character) but there are others that just fit from as soon as you saw them like RDJ, hemsworth, hiddleston, boseman and to go outside of MCU ryan reynolds with deadpool, patrick stewart as professor X

These here are facts.

I’ll take the chance to gloat and remind y’all I was the first (only?) person to say Boseman as BP while most were saying Chiwetel and others. Knew dude had the sauce after watching 42 :nthat:

These here are facts.

I’ll take the chance to gloat and remind y’all I was the first (only?) person to say Boseman as BP while most were saying Chiwetel and others. Knew dude had the sauce after watching 42 :nthat:
You're lying. I clearly remember you wanted Will Smith as T'challa.

You were even making fresh prince of wakanda memes.

That Kaecelius kick to The Ancient One, "GOOAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Sad nonetheless. Black Panther would not have been anywhere near as epic with Will as T'Challa unless he proved he could play that part in the prior two roles.

Last edited:
Add me to the list of those not getting all this crazy love for Evans as Rogers.

Hes a good actor but saying he IS Rogers is a reach. To me looks wise, that's not who I see from the comics and the behavior isn't seamless either. He did a good job and grew in to the role well especially since Rogers doesnt have much a personality and is mostly defined by his virtues and rigid stupidity. Not to mention he's usually not the main draw of his movies/stories.

Hemsworth is Thor by looks mostly. Marvel dropped the ball getting the character right until Ragnarok and IW. Watered down version in everything prior.

RDJR effectively revamped the character of Tony Stark. He made Iron Man an A-list super popular hero that at times gets compared to Batman. He did that. He is Tony Stark.

Those other guys needed the backing and rep of the MCU to raise the notoriety of Thor and Cap.

Last edited:
they need to make Thor be a replacement for one of the guardians (not rocket).

i think if they did that for Guardians 3 it would have the potential to be in my top 3

Bro...quill. Thor vibed with rocket and Groot so hard.

But dudes in here gonna swear, ''nahhhh...I mean he iron Man or whatever... but anybody could be iron man....with a cool mustache and the right lines and cars'

Guarantee Jeremy Renner can NOT be iron Man.

Tom Cruise was set for the role of Iron man before RDJ. He decided not to take it I believe.

i havent seen captain marvel yet. is it true the girl who played captain marvel was like the white kawhi leonard the entire movie?
Going off what they say about Kiwi, yeah that's somewhat a good comparison except Kiwi doesnt have the excuse of being an amnesiac :lol:

Last edited:
I mean, I bet IM3 would've been better given Tom likes to do his own stunts.

Hell even with the same script he probably has Bird or McQuarrie direct. **** would've been unnecessarily wild.

He probably would've really jumped out the plane and save all those ppl somehow :rofl:

Every movie would have been IM3 basically.. gotta get those running scenes and pretty sure he's writing in his deal his face can only be covered for X of the film

I'm glad Gunn is back, fake outrage is clear, I know many more people thrilled he's back rather than those who are opposed to this.

Back
Top Bottom