WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

^ i disagree, i think how they told the story is the issue.. and i dont think fighting her old squad should have been enough.. and ronan should have had a bigger part, so he's the real REAL big bad at the end.. and by bigger, maybe have more yon rogg reporting to him

but it's just disappointing that what marvel has accomplished rather quickly and succinctly elsewhere, they werent able to do here.. but i'm of the view the writing was poor, need to check it again to see how critical of the directors to be

but yea.. you just tie the suits in the space travel aspect

^ i disagree, i think how they told the story is the issue.. and i dont think fighting her old squad should have been enough.. and ronan should have had a bigger part, so he's the real REAL big bad at the end.. and by bigger, maybe have more yon rogg reporting to him

but it's just disappointing that what marvel has accomplished rather quickly and succinctly elsewhere, they werent able to do here.. but i'm of the view the writing was poor, need to check it again to see how critical of the directors to be

but yea.. you just tie the suits in the space travel aspect
I agree Ronan was kinda wasted. Now if a sequel was already planned thats still a prequel to the MCU/GoTG with Ronan going to extremist route, then I could understand

what im afraid of with this Disney buyout is that they are saying Deadpool sequels and possible the X-men stuff wont be released under the Marvel Studios banner.

I love the consistency of the MCU in that whatever movie falls under Marvel Studios is 100% cannon and relevant to the universe they have been building. For them not to really include Deadpool at the least Im not really liking the sound of that. Like will he ever team up with the Avengers or nah?

Re-watched CM with the wife and she enjoyed it. I enjoyed my second watch. I think she'll improve as time goes on.

Also got the OK to watch End Game on opening night. Hell yes!

Sometimes the allure is too strong.
Didn't even Joakim Phoenix swear off CBMs at some point? I'm sure glad he rescinded his stance.
I hope the same applies to Peele.
Phoenix didnt want to do multiple movies and he got exactly that with not in continuity origin Joker one off movie.

Last edited:
I agree Ronan was kinda wasted. Now if a sequel was already planned thats still a prequel to the MCU/GoTG with Ronan going to extremist route, then I could understand

to me, i saw it like yon-rogg and his crew were like the scouts/marines of the kree.. and ronan was the mercenary/heavy hitter.. so it would make sense for yon-rogg to find carol and be on a mission looking for mar-vell

but jude law's part really shouldnt have been as much as it was, unless it was like MAX ben medelsohn's character from rogue one or domhnall gleeson's character from VII.. so you have power hungry dude who fears losing his spot, but they arent themselves the real physical threat

what im afraid of with this Disney buyout is that they are saying Deadpool sequels and possible the X-men stuff wont be released under the Marvel Studios banner.

I love the consistency of the MCU in that whatever movie falls under Marvel Studios is 100% cannon and relevant to the universe they have been building. For them not to really include Deadpool at the least Im not really liking the sound of that. Like will he ever team up with the Avengers or nah?
I think Marvel studios just want to work with character portrayals of their own creation

I can't blame em

I think Marvel studios just want to work with character portrayals of their own creation

I can't blame em

honestly, i think xmen should be in their own world so that can be done properly.. establish the world with fear and hate towards mutants and you have so much with just them

i'd bring f4 into the MCU universe thou

Lol they're not bringing in the FF into the mcu without the X-men.

Feige started out his career as an intern on the fox xmen movies. He dropped hella suggestions on set and was rebuffed at every turn.

He's not going to pass up the xmen for anything.

Finally getting around to transferring all my 4K MCU discs to USB. If anyone needs, I’m more than happy to help my fellow brethren out

Bruhhhhhhh holla at Cha boyyyyyy haha

I got 128gb thumb drives. I can fit about 6-8 movies per thumb drive. Your choice of movies you want

Absolutely, kind sir...

How exactly would one go about this?

Help me out

If you're interested in getting your choice of MCU films on a thumb drive in 4k or 1080p, inbox me and we can go from there.

Lol they're not bringing in the FF into the mcu without the X-men.

Feige started out his career as an intern on the fox xmen movies. He dropped hella suggestions on set and was rebuffed at every turn.

He's not going to pass up the xmen for anything.

i dont think he would pass up on xmen.. however, as i said above, i could see xmen being treated as it's own thing separate of the established MCU world.. while f4 is grouped into the characters within the already established MCU

Nah xmen coming to the mcu no matter what .

Feige probably creamed his pants the day he realized xmen in the mcu was a possibility.

Yeah I don’t see the difficulty of incorporating mutants in the MCU. Eternals will establish homo superior. Whatever happens in Endgame is gonna retcon a lot of smaller liberties that the MCU took prior to being things back to status quo like Thor and his long hair along with Mjolnir coming back. Maybe even something like Peter Parker actually making his suit instead of Tony Stark making it for him. With that will come different events being reverted and the world seeing heroes differently. Perfect foundation to have super powered human beings popping up all of a sudden and the society’s opinion on them varying. You’ll have the ones that have been in hiding however because they had no intention of being a hero or a villain or anything like that and want to live a normal life. In comes Xavier and Lehnsherr....as far as Deadpool i can see him just being toned down. Once upon a Deadpool was PG-13 and retold Deadpool 1 and 2 in a watered down form and was still just as funny without being vulgar. Almost positive that was Disney’s idea....

i just want to see Doom and Surfer in the MCU man lol

but yeah the after math of End Game can definitely be the perfect opp to have mutants come to the MCU

Can be as simple as a short scene of a TV news report talking about "mutants"

I do wonder if Feige might alter secret wars and mix it with avengers v xmen

Develop xmen in their own world. With the plan to crossover with avengers universe in an adaptation to secret wars. Instead of avengers fighting alternate versions of themselves they'll be fighting xmen.

And it'll be like DragonBall super where the xmen world and the Avengers world is fighting for the right to exist.

Boom. Xmen incorporated into the mcu. Technically.

just end A4 with House of M event, make Wanda OP again and kill her off that causes the reality altering events that gives birth to mutants... a white light shines on the world and next thing you know wolverine wakes up...

Again, they really don’t need to establish the concept of anything. Simple 2-3 lines of “oh I heard of mutants” and it’s done.

Again, they really don’t need to establish the concept of anything. Simple 2-3 lines of “oh I heard of mutants” and it’s done.

I don't think its that simple just because they have to explain where have they been all this time and why and such

we're nerds so obviously we need every details

hell I am not convinced on their reasoning why Fury decided that the chitauri invasion and the council nuking ny and the ultron invasion and a whole city plunging to the planet about to destroy it wasn't considered a "real emergency"

I'm still in favor of them saying they've been in the shadows, taking care of their own.

i think alot of you are missing my point, i think they can.. sure

but unless it's something super duper huge.. i dont think there is a point to it, yet

you have a ton to explore with just the xmen, like doing cyclops justice or actually building up angel to some degree so you care when he turns to archangel

whereas with adding F4 you get galactus (along with others) and can still focus on the f4 AND the main previously established group of characters

I'm still in favor of them saying they've been in the shadows, taking care of their own.

im still fine with whatever time/reality altering plan they have, it triggers the mutants genes and go from there, make 2019 the start/birth of the mutants

i think that can be easy enough and just go further with the details in the first xmen origin film mcu tackles

Back
Top Bottom